BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
These are good toothbrushes overall, very inexpensive and good quality. I bought this at Target for less than a dollar I believe. I brush my teeth hard, so it is imperative that the bristles don't fall out, these did not fall out. Overall this was a good toothbrush that I would purchase again.
Lindsey M.
Hurst, TX
The toothbrushes are a great value and seem to work just the same as the compared brand in most cases. I brush my teeth twice a day and the bristles last almost as long as the name brand toothbrushes. I have bought the brand one or two times but have went back to the name brand toothbrush's.
Marissa K.
mulvane, KS
Being a family of 5 I always look way to save money. Up & Up by Target helps me achieve my goals of saving money without giving up quality. My kids also tend to lose brushes or their friends forget to bring one on a sleepover. Handing one of these over doesn't hurt the wallet too badly.
Maritza D.
Hollywood, FL
The Up & Up Manual Toothbrushes are not the best. The soft ones are still on the hard feeling. I don't like that some of them contain latex, so read your toothbrush package carefully before purchasing. The toothbrush I purchased started to fall apart soon after use. Not worth the money.
Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
I am a total fan of these manual toothbrushes. They are sturdy with soft bristles. Although I often just use the ones my dentist gives me, I am likely to go out of my way to pick these up when my other toothbrush starts looking dingy. Target is my favorite for any store brand items.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I bought a two-pack of these brushes since they were cheaper than Crest. I've been using the first brush for maybe 2 months and it's already getting to the point of needing to throw it away. I feel like they don't last as long as the bigger brand brushes, but they get the job done.
Coeli A.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Nothing to write home about, a tooth brush is a toothbrush. It was cheap and great to keep a few on hand for travel since I leave a pack in my suitcase. I only purchased these because my usual type was sold out. I'm not really swayed either way, but for the price they're just fine.
Teresa S.
Wilmington, NC
I purchased these for a trip I was taking. They work like any tooth brush would. I don't think they would last as long as the other brand names I have purchased. I brush two or three times per day and need a tooth brush that would last. I would buy again for an inexpensive brush.
Kelsey J.
These toothbrushes are great. They are a nice price and they definitely get the job done. The only complaint I have is that they don't last as long. I find myself having to replace these toothbrushes more frequently than I would a name brand, but for the price, that makes sense.
Vicky P.
Paupack, PA
The up & up manual toothbrushes are an affordable option to purchase. They did a very nice job at cleaning. I have purchased them multiple times and use them when I forget to charge my electric toothbrush. I would recommend to anyone that wants and affordable manual toothbrush.