BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Haley R.
I love that this product is low cost and is still a good brush, a lot of heap brushes are awful and don't do any cleaning and I'm very pleased with these. I hate buying toothbrushes bc they're expensive but these are great
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
affordable toothbrushes from target, get the job done. Not the state of the art toothbrush, but certainly is useful for everyday normal brushing. Works well for cleaning teeth and brushing gums to clean out gunk
Kailee S.
Reminds me of Colgate toothbrushes almost exactly the same but a little cheaper the bristles are very nice I use it every day and night I would highly recommend to save a couple bucks in my wallet very satisfied
Erika V.
Carmichael, CA
These toothbrush are amazing, I compare these to my oral b ones and they work just as great. I use mine every day twice a day or more. I got mine at target at a very inexpensive price. I will but these again!
skyler b.
Multi-level and opposing angled bristles for effective deep cleaning between teeth. Angled end bristles easily reach back teeth. Textured tongue cleaner on back of toothbrush head removes more odor causing bacteria than brushing alone. Easy grip handle provides comfort and control.
Sabrina B.
Odessa, TX
These leave my teeth feeling squeaky clean, I obviously use them every day x2! They're super affordable and I would compare them to one of the more expensive oral-b brushes! I would buy again!
Laura d.
Lunenburg, MA
I always go for this toothbrush because it's a great price for the quality. The rubber parts help get my gums feeling clean and the bristles aren't too hard which I like because my teeth are sensitive!
Erin P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Much like everybody else, if I myself and target quite a bit. I pick up toothbrushes that I can afford that scene that would be comparable to other higher end products. These toothbrushes are satisfactory and do you get your teeth clean
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I have purchased these brushes several times at Target in the two or more counts. I will get the if I'm in a pinch and I can't go for a "better" brand at that moment. It is an effective toothbrush, but I don't find the 'soft toothbrush' to be that soft. And you need to read the package carefully. The whitening toothbrush contains latex so if you are allergic (like I am), be careful. The package says "rubber whitening bristles"....and it is natural rubber (which is latex).
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I've purchased these Target brand tooth brushes. They're good to have as back-ups in case a house guest needs one or to throw in an overnight bag but I prefer not to use them as my everyday toothbrush. Even when I get the ones labeled "soft" the brushes still feel stiff and harsh. My delicate gums can't handle it. I would only recommend if you like a firmer bristle on your tooth brush.