BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Shelby B.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Love these toothbrushes. Great for the price you pay! Would definitely buy again!! Target often has deals on cartwheel for these too!
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
I enjoy using a manual toothbrush. I feel like I get a better clean. I like to use a soft toothbrush so that it's easier on my gums.
Daisy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a good toothbrush. Soft bristles that get a good clean brush and make my teeth feel squeaky clean. Such a cheap and good product
Kristin P.
Milltown, NJ
Good tooth brushes for cheap! Works just as good as any other toothbrush. All about Up & Up products! They are fantastic store brand.
Gabrielle S.
Pretty good for a manual tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well, gets the job done. Easy and Simple. I bought it from my local Target.
Veronica C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Just generic toothbrushes from Target. There is no real difference between these and other brands sold there. They get the job done.
Daphnie D.
I love Up & Up brand toothbrushes. I have used them for years. I find no difference in this brand and toothbrushes that cost more.
Maria Y.
Keego Harbor, MI
Toothbrush is great. Does it's job- doesn't seem to lose bristles like crazy either. Really like the clean feel I have afterwards.
Juliana M.
Whittier, CA
I hate this! It's affordable yes but worth the money no! The bristles felt so hard in my mouth and on my gums I was bleeding a lot.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Decent value and holds up well. I prefer a different handle on my toothbrushes but use these when my normal ones are not pn sale.