BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
I used these toothbrushes and felt like they were a good dupe for the name brand. Anything easy on the wallet makes it hard not to buy.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Cheap toothbrush. They work for a temporary basis, like traveling. Not happy with the size of the head and the texture of the bristles.
Sylvia R.
Just not that great of a toothbrush. Didn't feel like it reached all my teeth to give me a good cleaning like I like. Don't recommend.
Kristin P.
Milltown, NJ
Good tooth brushes for cheap! Works just as good as any other toothbrush. All about Up & Up products! They are fantastic store brand.
Gabrielle S.
Pretty good for a manual tooth brush. It cleans my teeth well, gets the job done. Easy and Simple. I bought it from my local Target.
Daisy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a good toothbrush. Soft bristles that get a good clean brush and make my teeth feel squeaky clean. Such a cheap and good product
Veronica C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Just generic toothbrushes from Target. There is no real difference between these and other brands sold there. They get the job done.
Shelby B.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Love these toothbrushes. Great for the price you pay! Would definitely buy again!! Target often has deals on cartwheel for these too!
Rebecca S.
Louisville, GA
I enjoy using a manual toothbrush. I feel like I get a better clean. I like to use a soft toothbrush so that it's easier on my gums.
Daphnie D.
I love Up & Up brand toothbrushes. I have used them for years. I find no difference in this brand and toothbrushes that cost more.