BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Allison C.
Chandler, AZ
These toothbrushes have been my go to for a few years now. They get the job done and I can pick them up on my weekly stroll through target.
Yvonne W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Usually tooth brushes you change them out every 3 months. Because the bristles wear out. Well the ups you have to change out every 2 months
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
Pretty normal toothbrush. Nothing to write home about. I think I bought this once on a business trip when I forgot my regular one at home.
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Good toothbrush. Seems flexible enough but still has a nice firm build. Soft and gentle on teeth but still gets rid of plaque and buildup
Courtney F.
Always a fan of Up&Up products. Honestly no complaints with this brush-I've used to regular brand as well, and these work just the same!
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
Its a basic toothbrush that meets all expectations and is a lower price than its name brand counterpart - is there anything not to like?
Susana P.
Los Angeles, CA
My gums feel good . They are the best tooth brushes ever ! It cleans my mouth so well I would never use any other tooth brush in my life
Kiri N.
Happy, TX
These are great toothbrushes. Comfortable grip for thorough brushing every night. My teeth feel clean and ready to get on with the day!!
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ
Perfect and long-lasting. You get an extra toothbrush for a good price and they last long. Come in many colors that you can choose from.
Amber S.
Thermal, CA
I like this toothbrush because it's a good price and works really well. Could be more flexible but with the price I can't really complain