BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Stacy R.
West Covina, CA
Its a basic toothbrush that meets all expectations and is a lower price than its name brand counterpart - is there anything not to like?
Kiri N.
Happy, TX
These are great toothbrushes. Comfortable grip for thorough brushing every night. My teeth feel clean and ready to get on with the day!!
Elise V.
Chula Vista, CA
Good toothbrush. Seems flexible enough but still has a nice firm build. Soft and gentle on teeth but still gets rid of plaque and buildup
Amber S.
Thermal, CA
I like this toothbrush because it's a good price and works really well. Could be more flexible but with the price I can't really complain
Susana P.
Los Angeles, CA
My gums feel good . They are the best tooth brushes ever ! It cleans my mouth so well I would never use any other tooth brush in my life
Courtney F.
Always a fan of Up&Up products. Honestly no complaints with this brush-I've used to regular brand as well, and these work just the same!
Sylvia R.
Just not that great of a toothbrush. Didn't feel like it reached all my teeth to give me a good cleaning like I like. Don't recommend.
Rebecca M.
North Chelmsford, MA
I used these toothbrushes and felt like they were a good dupe for the name brand. Anything easy on the wallet makes it hard not to buy.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
A tooth brush that cleans your mouth and keeps it healthy. Good for travel or home and your gym bag. Keeps your teeth and gums healthy.
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Cheap toothbrush. They work for a temporary basis, like traveling. Not happy with the size of the head and the texture of the bristles.