BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Chrissy M.
Gallatin, TN
I love the Up & Up brand- affordable and high quality. I thought these bristles were a it soft which is why I'm giving it a four instead of five.
Jen S.
Good toothbrush’s for a good price. They get the job done! They last just as long as the more expensive brands. I buy them for the whole family!
lilia D.
Wheaton, IL
Great toothbrush, gets the job done. I buy them at Target and replace once every 3 months. Compares great to other more expensive toothbrushes
Erin S.
Pascoag, RI
Good back up toothbrushes to have on hand for when you can't make it to the store. I like to keep them in the house for guests that come over.
Looking for an affordable choice, that serves the same purpose as name brands? This is your brush right here. No need to pay more for a name.
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
These toothbrushes are gently on the gums if you get soft. However, it does not provide that fully clean feeling other toothbrushes provide.
Yvonne W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Usually tooth brushes you change them out every 3 months. Because the bristles wear out. Well the ups you have to change out every 2 months
Sam W.
Merchantville, NJ
Pretty normal toothbrush. Nothing to write home about. I think I bought this once on a business trip when I forgot my regular one at home.
Allison C.
Chandler, AZ
These toothbrushes have been my go to for a few years now. They get the job done and I can pick them up on my weekly stroll through target.
Ashley G.
Paterson, NJ
Perfect and long-lasting. You get an extra toothbrush for a good price and they last long. Come in many colors that you can choose from.