BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Bridgett P.
Lancaster, CA
I love this toothbrush! Colors are nice. The bristles aren't hard at all. Only down side is the colors I want together don't come in a pack together.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
These are well priced and they work well. I never have to replace them before the recommended time. They are very functional. I would recommend them.
Brandy D.
This brand does want a tooth brush should do, doesn't last entirely too long but does the job. Nothing special but works for a toothbrush in a pinch
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
Great toothbrush for the price. Big fan of up and up brands, so it is no surprise that I would like the toothbrush. Very comparable to other brands.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
I just feel you can never go wrong with the Up&Up brand. I’m a faithful Target shopper. Sales everywhere you look and everything you could ever need!
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Good toothbrushes for a cheap price. I buy these for my teens that can't seem to take care of anything. These make not so painful to replace often.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Brittany W.
Cheap and effective. Perfect bristles with the best Balance of hard and soft. My teeth and gums are noticeably less sensitive with these brushes
abigail l.
The Manual toothbrushes work fine and they do the job. I didn't know the brand very well but they worked well during the time frame I tried them.
Nicole W.
Boston
Great no-whistles toothbrush at a great price. The brush itself doesn't last long but I probably should be throwing it out at that point anyways