BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Ali L.
Got these for my fiancé and I! Last a decent amount of time (a few months), and the price won't break the bank! Brissels are firm and clean really well.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
They are cheap, work well and hold up. I enjoy a lot of up and up products. I like that you can find something to compete with the higher priced items.
Brandy D.
This brand does want a tooth brush should do, doesn't last entirely too long but does the job. Nothing special but works for a toothbrush in a pinch
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
I just feel you can never go wrong with the Up&Up brand. I’m a faithful Target shopper. Sales everywhere you look and everything you could ever need!
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
These are well priced and they work well. I never have to replace them before the recommended time. They are very functional. I would recommend them.
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
Great toothbrush for the price. Big fan of up and up brands, so it is no surprise that I would like the toothbrush. Very comparable to other brands.
Bridgett P.
Lancaster, CA
I love this toothbrush! Colors are nice. The bristles aren't hard at all. Only down side is the colors I want together don't come in a pack together.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Good toothbrushes for a cheap price. I buy these for my teens that can't seem to take care of anything. These make not so painful to replace often.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Chrissy M.
Gallatin, TN
I love the Up & Up brand- affordable and high quality. I thought these bristles were a it soft which is why I'm giving it a four instead of five.