BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
We buy 2-4 count packs regularly to replace our toothbrushes like necessary. These work very well and don't break the bank.
Po B.
Billings, MT
Okay for the brand and price. Nothing bad to say just like any other toothbrush. A little flimsy but that's to be expected
Kendra B.
Brighton, CO
Cheap toothbrush, but overall a great cleaning job. The toothbrush didn't seem to last long but it still did a great job.
Gracie L.
Tehachapi, CA
I bout this cuz it's cheap and I needed a new toothbrush I like it and I will probably puschase another in the future.
Brendan S.
Not very strong. Not only bristle strength, but they don't last long. Great for traveling but that's pretty much it.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
A good toothbrush for the price! I feel like these are a little coarser than Oral B, but I get used to them quickly.
Jennifer J.
Fine for travel because I can throw it away when I'm done, but I do not feel this brush is good enough for everyday.
Kathy L.
Hackettstown, NJ
These are a great economic toothbrush! Perfect for the whole family! We love this brand and use for guests as well
Alison M.
I don't like these toothbrushes. I usually buy for guests or to travel with and then just dispose. nothing special
Jessica V.
Hutchinson, KS
The price point on these is the best part! They work just as well as on brand brushes at a fraction of the cost.