BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Decent value and holds up well. I prefer a different handle on my toothbrushes but use these when my normal ones are not pn sale.
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
Great for the price and gets the job done! I change my tooth brush every 3 months so it's a great way to keep the hygiene happy!
S L.
Minneapolis, MN
A basic toothbrush at a great price. No sense overspending on a manual toothbrush! I have a few of these at my place for guests.
Zoe C.
Perkasie, PA
These toothbrushes are a little bit harsh on my gums, and I did not really like that. They did clean well, which was very nice.
Lori P.
I've bought this brand of toothbrushes many times and have been very happy with them. They are just as good as name brand ones.
Marilyn D.
Mount Airy, MD
For the cheap price this is a really good quality toothbrush. It works just as well as more popular and expensive name brands.
Kayla A.
I love target brands they are good quality for the money and these are no exception. They work nicely and are very affordable
Emmarisol T.
San Antonio, TX
Not gonna lie these toothbrushes are good, but I don't go shopping at target as often as I should so I rarely buy this brand.
Rae J.
Generic basic toothbrush. If you need something cheap that's just gonna get your teeth brushed. Here it is nothing special.
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
We buy 2-4 count packs regularly to replace our toothbrushes like necessary. These work very well and don't break the bank.