BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Megan W.
Works well and is fairly priced. I like the brand but don't use it often since it's sold exclusively at Target. I go to Target often but usually don't buy my dental care there
Lisa V.
Macomb, MI
We buy these in bulk. They're great to use on trips or to give to an overnight guest who forgets their own toothbrush. They're inexpensive but good enough to use everyday.
Lupita R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Up and Up is great they're very similar to brand named products and a lot more affordable when in doubt go with up and up. after all target is great and so is up and up
Breonna H.
Ankeny, IA
Works perfectly fine for me. Very cheap and gets in spots that need cleaning the most. You dont need those extra fancy slanted ones. No need to spend the extra money
Jamie T.
Aberdeen, MD
This is a good deal for one to grab, especially if you need a spare toothbrush since it is a two pack. the toothbrushes are reasonably priced and work really well.
Michaela H.
Kingston, PA
Toothbrushes are an item I just won't spend excessive amounts of money on. They all do the same thing really, so I love Up&Up. For the dollar I spend on these, they are pretty nice and hold up well. They do everything I want them to and I always re-buy!
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i really like this toothbrush. i have been using it for a while. I must say it is very effective and cleans really properly. it is very affordable. it use it twice day. It defintiely meets my expectation. Highly satisfied. I highly recommend this product
Rachel G.
Winston Salem, NC
These are okay I personally prefer oral b tooth brushes rather than the other brands.the price is great for the product but ultimately you get what you pay for!
Heather C.
Colorado Springs, CO
You can't tell the difference between the store brand and the name brand with these toothbrushes. Save your money and buy these if you like manual toothbrushes.
Maile O.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good toothbrush, nothing expensive and no frills but gets the job done. I bought this mainly based on cost as toothbrushes can get really expensive.