BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Rachael M.
Omaha, NE
Cheap toothbrush. They work for a temporary basis, like traveling. Not happy with the size of the head and the texture of the bristles.
Sylvia R.
Just not that great of a toothbrush. Didn't feel like it reached all my teeth to give me a good cleaning like I like. Don't recommend.
Daisy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a good toothbrush. Soft bristles that get a good clean brush and make my teeth feel squeaky clean. Such a cheap and good product
Kristin P.
Milltown, NJ
Good tooth brushes for cheap! Works just as good as any other toothbrush. All about Up & Up products! They are fantastic store brand.
Shelby B.
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Love these toothbrushes. Great for the price you pay! Would definitely buy again!! Target often has deals on cartwheel for these too!
Veronica C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Just generic toothbrushes from Target. There is no real difference between these and other brands sold there. They get the job done.
Daphnie D.
I love Up & Up brand toothbrushes. I have used them for years. I find no difference in this brand and toothbrushes that cost more.
Kristin R.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great basic toothbrushes. They are the best priced by far. We stock up due to my kids losing toothbrushes all the time.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Decent value and holds up well. I prefer a different handle on my toothbrushes but use these when my normal ones are not pn sale.
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
Great for the price and gets the job done! I change my tooth brush every 3 months so it's a great way to keep the hygiene happy!