BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Lesly L.
I buy these a lot! Their manual brushes with are good quality including them being an inexpensive brand which is a win win! I have 4 different toothbrushes at my sink, I usually use these in the morning
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
The up and up manual two brushes are somewhat OK to use. I don't really recommend this for everyone it does do the job but I believe it could be better making your mouth and teeth feel much more cleaner.
Mayra M.
Grand Island, NE
Some toothbrushes leave you the feeling that you didnt do a good job brushing because they leave resedu behind and these beushes take care of all that and after you are dont you are good to go.
Ashley F.
Virginia Beach, VA
Up & Up brand it pretty close to name brands in my opinion, just slightly cheaper. If I have extra money in my wallet, I splurge on name brand, but honestly, Up & Up is my go-to alternative.
bhavaani j.
milpitas, CA
The bristles are soft and works great for my gums. I usually have bleeding from a stray bristle that pierces my gums while brushing, but havent had such issues with these. First-time user.
Ann B.
Madison, NC
I like manual brushes, i like to switch them out often and this one is nice because it holds up to my rough brushing and at the same time I don't feel bad with cost when I switch them out.
Kalee R.
Syracuse, NY
These work great for the price! They are our go to toothbrushes for the family. Only reason we're not using them now is because we just visited the dentist and received our free ones!
Abbi O.
Madison, AL
I have used these toothbrushes for as long as I can remember and love them. They are soft yet I still feel that they are firm enough to thoroughly clean my teeth without irritating my gums.
Jen K.
Farmington, MI
Great value every time and I love the two pack. Perfect for my husband and I. These toothbrushes are deffinately comparable to more expensive brands such as Colgate and crest.
Megan W.
Works well and is fairly priced. I like the brand but don't use it often since it's sold exclusively at Target. I go to Target often but usually don't buy my dental care there