BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
Basic and comparable to oral b toothbrushes. Not my favorite but they get the job done. Bought this brand from target because it was on sale but won't be buying again.
Tiannah C.
Conway, SC
Just a toothbrush. Gets the job done, gets all your teeth clean and shiny. Not much else to say haha These are definitely cheaper than name brand with the same results
Ashlyn K.
Van Nuys, CA
Good quality for the price. However, I would rather spring for a slightly more expensive toothbrush that lasts a bit longer. The bristles aren't as hard as I'd like.
La'Maar C.
Clinton Township, MI
It's a cool product if your on a budget. I don't recommend due to the Manuel toothbrushes not cleaning your teeth properly as the toothbrush should. I find myself scrubbing hard against my teeth to receive better results.
Ali H.
Commercial Pt, OH
Just your typical toothbrush. I used it and if it was on sale I would repurchase. It didn't blow my mind but honestly I'm not sure if any manual toothbrush ever has.
Briana B.
I like the 2 packs which save a few pennies when I am buying for my spouse and I. I don't have any issues with this toothbrush but it isn't a standout option either.
Madison J.
Port Huron, MI
The brissels are perfecr and they havent broken or smooshed together, espeacily for my boyfriend who is a wild toothbrusher! I rave about this brand because the price was perfect and the quailty is nothing less then great
Katie B.
Riverbank, CA
I love the size of these tooth brushes they get all around my teeth and clean the inside of my cheeks while I brush my molars. I'm all for multitasking products. These are a win in my book and the price is so cheap
Kate B.
Columbia, SC
The Up & Up products are great-- quality for a good price. I would purchase these toothbrushes again. They are just regular standard toothbrushes that work well.
Linda L.
Fresno, CA
The up and up manual two brushes are somewhat OK to use. I don't really recommend this for everyone it does do the job but I believe it could be better making your mouth and teeth feel much more cleaner.