BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Alli J.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these products after the toothbrush from my dentist stopped working well. It met my expectations and did what I needed it to. It was my first time using it and it worked out really well for my teeth. I was overall satisfied with my purchase.
Ally H.
Bexley, OH
Great toothbrushes for a great price. They work just as good as the brand name tooth brushes. The bristles are soft and gentle. My mouth always feels fresh and clean after brushing!
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
Basic toothbrush. We all use oral B in our house, but I keep these around for guests. I have teenagers and their friends never have their toothbrushes. This is a good, cheap option.
Erin L.
These are toothbrushes. I don't really believe in using super fancy toothbrushes if a cheaper alternative can do the job. I really wish it had some tongue scrubbers, or stronger bristles along the outside edge, but all in all it's pretty okay.
Brittney R.
Love these I always buy extra just in case you never know when you might need some they make your teeth feel clean are a good price and work just as well as any brand toothbrush
Stephanie G.
Powell , TN
These toothbrushes are great for the price. The bristles aren't too soft, they're not at all abrasive, and the heads are a perfect size even for someone with a smaller mouth.
hilarie r.
Douglasville, GA
These toothbrushes get the job done just as well as the more expensive options. I love that I can purchase a two pack for less than a single toothbrush of any other brand. I would definitely recommend these over the other brands.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
Once again. I just buy what's on sale. Up and up is a really good store brand and sometimes it's virtually the same product so I tend to snag up extra oral care this way
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I constantly buy these! The price is right for a great toothbrush that I feel really gets the job done. They also have a nice design, so I don't mind leaving it on my counter.
Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
Basic and comparable to oral b toothbrushes. Not my favorite but they get the job done. Bought this brand from target because it was on sale but won't be buying again.