BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Stephanie G.
Powell, TN
These toothbrushes are great for the price. The bristles aren't too soft, they're not at all abrasive, and the heads are a perfect size even for someone with a smaller mouth.
hilarie r.
Douglasville, GA
These toothbrushes get the job done just as well as the more expensive options. I love that I can purchase a two pack for less than a single toothbrush of any other brand. I would definitely recommend these over the other brands.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
Once again. I just buy what's on sale. Up and up is a really good store brand and sometimes it's virtually the same product so I tend to snag up extra oral care this way
Rebecca F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I constantly buy these! The price is right for a great toothbrush that I feel really gets the job done. They also have a nice design, so I don't mind leaving it on my counter.
Brianna K.
Santa Maria, CA
Basic and comparable to oral b toothbrushes. Not my favorite but they get the job done. Bought this brand from target because it was on sale but won't be buying again.
Taylor W.
Lynchburg , VA
These are good cheap toothbrushes. The are basic and there's nothing special about them, but they do what they have to and always get the job done. They are good if you just need a toothbrush on vacation or something short term.
Elizabeth W.
They work like toothbrushes are supposed to. I only picked a star because I feel like electronic toothbrushes generally get a better clean of teeth than manual ones do.
Tiannah C.
Conway, SC
Just a toothbrush. Gets the job done, gets all your teeth clean and shiny. Not much else to say haha These are definitely cheaper than name brand with the same results
Ashlyn K.
Van Nuys, CA
Good quality for the price. However, I would rather spring for a slightly more expensive toothbrush that lasts a bit longer. The bristles aren't as hard as I'd like.
Ali H.
Commercial Pt, OH
Just your typical toothbrush. I used it and if it was on sale I would repurchase. It didn't blow my mind but honestly I'm not sure if any manual toothbrush ever has.