BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Lisa E.
Saint Paul, MN
Decent quality toothbrushes for a good value. Great for those college students who have no money but care about oral hygiene and don't mind working for it.
Jessica H.
Seymour, TX
If you care about your teeth but can't afford to dish out for a fancy toothbrush then this is your go to. Works great and for the price you can't beat it.
Krystle S.
Not bad but not that great. I just prefer what I know and what gets the job done. Up and Up have great products the toothbrushes just wasn't their best.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
They are cheap, work well and hold up. I enjoy a lot of up and up products. I like that you can find something to compete with the higher priced items.
Sossity M.
Sacramento, CA
These are well priced and they work well. I never have to replace them before the recommended time. They are very functional. I would recommend them.
Alyssa D.
Trenton, NJ
Great toothbrush for the price. Big fan of up and up brands, so it is no surprise that I would like the toothbrush. Very comparable to other brands.
Brandy D.
This brand does want a tooth brush should do, doesn't last entirely too long but does the job. Nothing special but works for a toothbrush in a pinch
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Good toothbrushes for a cheap price. I buy these for my teens that can't seem to take care of anything. These make not so painful to replace often.
abigail l.
The Manual toothbrushes work fine and they do the job. I didn't know the brand very well but they worked well during the time frame I tried them.
Chrissy M.
Gallatin, TN
I love the Up & Up brand- affordable and high quality. I thought these bristles were a it soft which is why I'm giving it a four instead of five.