BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Tara P.
Congers, NY
While these toothbrushes are extremely affordable, they do not last as long as reach or oral-b brushes. I purchased them at target and used a coupon, so both were under $1, but within 3 weeks, I had to repurchase a toothbrush. I will pass on these next time
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
I typically buy packs of these toothbrushes to keep on hand for guests/friends/family that spend the night and forget their toothbrush. they are good basic toothbrushes, but i don't use them everyday.
Morganne P.
Monterey, CA
This toothbrush works as you would expect a cheap manual toothbrush to work-fine. It does the job without any fuss and it's inexpensive. The bristles stay in tact and the brush will last a few months easily. I would definitely repurchase this toothbrush.
McKenzie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
These are nice toothbrushes. I like them because they are gentle on the teeth and don't make my gums bleed but are still effective at their job. I am a first time user for this toothbrush and would buy again and recommend to others to try this product
Alli J.
Des Moines, IA
I bought these products after the toothbrush from my dentist stopped working well. It met my expectations and did what I needed it to. It was my first time using it and it worked out really well for my teeth. I was overall satisfied with my purchase.
Addalee C.
Knoxville, TN
I have always used a manual toothbrush and always use this brand. This bristles are soft and never upset my gums. I always buy these at Target. I have never used a different brand. I use it every morning and evening. I would recommend 100% to anyone.
Ally H.
Bexley, OH
Great toothbrushes for a great price. They work just as good as the brand name tooth brushes. The bristles are soft and gentle. My mouth always feels fresh and clean after brushing!
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
Basic toothbrush. We all use oral B in our house, but I keep these around for guests. I have teenagers and their friends never have their toothbrushes. This is a good, cheap option.
Erin L.
These are toothbrushes. I don't really believe in using super fancy toothbrushes if a cheaper alternative can do the job. I really wish it had some tongue scrubbers, or stronger bristles along the outside edge, but all in all it's pretty okay.
Brittney R.
Duncanville, TX
Love these I always buy extra just in case you never know when you might need some they make your teeth feel clean are a good price and work just as well as any brand toothbrush