BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Crystal M.
El Paso, TX
I bought these in the past and they work OKAY. I wasn't too impressed but they do get the job done and last about a month or so. I've only purchased them once before and used it every day for about a month. I would recommend to others but definitely recommend Oral-B.
alyssa g.
Dudley, MA
manual tooth brushes are always useful nobody wants to have bad breath. it is useful if you use it the right way and it was cheap and easy to find. i use mine everyday and i recommend that everybody buys themselves a toothbrush and gets rid of their morning breath
Emily A.
Pasadena, CA
Way too soft on my gums. I need a harder scrub to know that the toothbrush is doing what it needs to do. I honestly feel like my mouth is not as clean as it should be and that the hard to reach places are not being touched. I will be getting this toothbrush again.
Laena S.
North Babylon, NY
These toothbrushes are sturdy and have firm brissles. I prefer these to other name brands as they work just as fine and last just as long! Bought these at target. I use it twice a day and would recommend this product compared to other more expensive name brands.
Shannon E.
I always go for store brand toothbrushes- why pay more when you can get the same quality for less? I like this brand compared to the other ones, it's still just as sensitive as Oral B or Colgate. I've used them several times and would recommend them to others!
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
I typically buy packs of these toothbrushes to keep on hand for guests/friends/family that spend the night and forget their toothbrush. they are good basic toothbrushes, but i don't use them everyday.
Tara P.
Congers, NY
While these toothbrushes are extremely affordable, they do not last as long as reach or oral-b brushes. I purchased them at target and used a coupon, so both were under $1, but within 3 weeks, I had to repurchase a toothbrush. I will pass on these next time
Morganne P.
Monterey, CA
This toothbrush works as you would expect a cheap manual toothbrush to work-fine. It does the job without any fuss and it's inexpensive. The bristles stay in tact and the brush will last a few months easily. I would definitely repurchase this toothbrush.
McKenzie B.
Grand haven , MI
These are nice toothbrushes. I like them because they are gentle on the teeth and don't make my gums bleed but are still effective at their job. I am a first time user for this toothbrush and would buy again and recommend to others to try this product
Addalee C.
Knoxville, TN
I have always used a manual toothbrush and always use this brand. This bristles are soft and never upset my gums. I always buy these at Target. I have never used a different brand. I use it every morning and evening. I would recommend 100% to anyone.