BY UP & UP

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Maria M.
Best toothbrush I have owned, my daughter tried it and loved it too. I think they’re around $3-4 dollars each, super affordable. The head it’s big with different bristles that really polish the teeth.
Emily H.
This toothbrush works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant, non abrasive texture. The bristles are durable and have made brushing more thorough and easier.
Katy M.
Basically nothing special here, same price (okay, maybe thirty to forty cents less) as a regular brand like Oral B or Colgate. Very simple and no frills brush, no extra features or anything special or free included (which is what excites me as a consumer) and really the only perk of this purchase is that I got to smell the beautiful popcorn smell Target always has. 😂
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
As a full time student & living on my own. The struggle can be real. I obviously need the basics in my household & sometimes financial situations can be a struggle. This brand is so nice because it is so affordable & semi-lasting & durable. Gets the job done
Brianna S.
Standard brush that does the job. I tend to brush really hard on my teeth so I go through toothbrushes pretty quickly but this tooth brush has held up well. Standard toothbrush but nothing to absolutely rave about because there’s nothing special about it.
Erin B.
My husband and I use these both with no complaints. We purchased them at a target and we use them every day. We sanitize or replace our toothbrushes often and these hold up well but they're also affordable for when it's time to replace!
Dani B.
Tucson, AZ
I go through toothbrushes like nobody's business! The Up&Up brand keep my teeth happy as well as my wallet. The bristles are sturdy yet flexible and the added tongue scraper is an added bonus! Definitely will be buying this again soon!!!
Veronica W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Does the job every single time. I love target brand stuff because it's just as good as the name brand stuff. It's hat a simple toothbrush and it scrubs my teeth haha. It doesn't feel cheap though and is not super cheap plastic
Haley R.
I love that this product is low cost and is still a good brush, a lot of heap brushes are awful and don't do any cleaning and I'm very pleased with these. I hate buying toothbrushes bc they're expensive but these are great
Kailee S.
Reminds me of Colgate toothbrushes almost exactly the same but a little cheaper the bristles are very nice I use it every day and night I would highly recommend to save a couple bucks in my wallet very satisfied