BY UP & UP #49 in Toothbrushes

Find oral care products at Target.com! 2 count whitening soft toothbrushes. Soft rubber whitening bristles help hold toothpaste and remove surface stains to provide a naturally whiter smile. Polishing bristles help whiten your teeth by polishing away surfact stains and clean hard-to-reach areas. Textured tongue and cheeck scraper on back of toothbrush head removes more odor-causing bacteria than brushing alone. see more...

Buy on Target
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I have purchased these brushes several times at Target in the two or more counts. I will get the if I'm in a pinch and I can't go for a "better" brand at that moment. It is an effective toothbrush, but I don't find the 'soft toothbrush' to be that soft. And you need to read the package carefully. The whitening toothbrush contains latex so if you are allergic (like I am), be careful. The package says "rubber whitening bristles"....and it is natural rubber (which is latex).
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I've purchased these Target brand tooth brushes. They're good to have as back-ups in case a house guest needs one or to throw in an overnight bag but I prefer not to use them as my everyday toothbrush. Even when I get the ones labeled "soft" the brushes still feel stiff and harsh. My delicate gums can't handle it. I would only recommend if you like a firmer bristle on your tooth brush.
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Up & up manual toothbrushes are an affordable alternative to name brand toothbrushes. They clean my family's teeth just as well as expensive alternatives, while saving me money. The 2 count packaging is convenient for keeping spares on hand for unexpected guests or when illness hits the household and we need to change our brushes more frequently than recommended.
Alex M.
Berkeley, CA
I bought these on a whim because I was tired of paying for more expensive name brand toothbrushes and they blew me away! They actual toothbrush is larger and covers more surface area in my mouth and the bristles aren't too firm. It has also held up much longer than other toothbrushes I've purchased - no frayed bristles here!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are cheap and the package hold two different colored toothbrushes, which is nice so my husband and I know which one belongs to us. I'm sure there are better quality brushes out there, but I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on a brush because it has weird plastic outer bristles that will massage my gums...
Jesyka M.
Los Angeles, CA
I personally do not like this brand but i only bought this brand because I was on vacation and forgot to pack my toothbrush (yea gross I know) but I left in a rush. Anyway.. It's too thin and it's Brussels poke my gums too much, my mouth isn't satisfied enough to feel my mouth clean with this brand or toothbrush
Margaret D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I got these toothbrushes for my sister and I and we both have no complaints. This toothbrush does everything you'd expect a toothbrush to do - but with the added bonus of being inexpensive! I am a bit of a germ-a-phobe, so I feel like I'm constantly buying new toothbrushes, and its always this kind!
Jami B.
These are decent toothbrushes - great value! They come in the usual soft/medium and get the job done. I don't like the hand grip on these quite as much as Oral B, but they are good if you're in a hurry or forgot a toothbrush while you're on a trip. Most Target stuff is good and this is no exception.
Tina A.
Harleysville, PA
Just a regular old toothbrush. There isn't much to report here, but it does it's job, doesn't wear out too soon, and feels perfectly comfortable in your mouth when brushing. For the price, it gives you everything you need without any fake bells and whistles to drive up the price of an ordinary item.
Jennifer M.
Manhattan Bch, CA
The toothbrushes are very affordable. The bristles were a little tough and hard at first causing me to lightly brush initially. After a few brushes, the head was much more comfortable. The toothbrush does its job! I forgot mine while Traveling and this was a great alternative to my electric at home.