up & up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Kelli W.up & up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by angie b.up & up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Kelsey L.

BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes - 30 count see more...

Kelli W.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The cleansing towelettes are AMAZING and AFFORDABLE! I purchased them at Target. It surpassed my expectations. I only gave them a try because they were $2.49 (regular price)! They have a light, fresh scent. They are gentle and the cloths are a nice size so you don’t have to use multiple wipes to remove your makeup. I have used makeup wipes from several high end brands, but these will DEFINITELY be my go-to makeup remover wipes from now on.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
I personally don't wear a lot of skin makeup but a lot of my makeup is focused on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I have to say these affordable and easy to find makeup wipes do a pretty good job to remove my makeup. I would recommend it but my only problem is the slight sticky feel they leave on your skin. But overall I love these for the price and quality!
Anto L.
These makeup removing clensing towelettes are pretty gentle, and they do remove MOST makeup, but not ALL makeup. Some of the stronger makeup, and waterproof stuff doesn't really come off with these. I usually use my stronger makeup remover first with a cotton and then follow up with one of these to remove the foundation and powder and anything else that the cotton left behind.
Salma A.
I love these I make up remover wipes I think you only have to use one make up remover wipes and they are just awesome there effective and they're nice package and they're really inexpensive to I only use these ones and I think they're pretty good and I'll continue to buy them I think this summer for improvement
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
They do their job ! I got these for travel because they are small and fit in my makeup bag. They're soft on the skin and didn't need extra rubbing to remove what I had on.
Which was powder foundation, waterproof eyeliner, concealer, eyebrow powder and eyebrow mascara, and blush.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Affrodable. Fresh. Does not dry out my skin. I love these wipes for everyday makeup removal. They get the job done and you cannot beat the price. They work wonders on my combination skin and I love the scent. I buy these time and again and I recommend them to my fellow friends!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love the up & up brand. They really are so similar to brand name product without the hefty price tag. These makeup remover cleansing towelettes are perfect for removing makeup and for freshening up when I can't wash my face. I love keeping them at work for on-th-go.
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
I have used these in the past but I was not a huge fan. They removed the make-up from my face, which was great. They were really inexpensive, which was also great. However, they made my face kind of burn, so I can't recommend these for people with sensitive skin.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Works very well for target home brand name. Gentle and doesn't burn. Removes makeup easily and without hassle. Smells good and easy to travel with. Comes in a number of scents or unscented. Not very expensive either. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Amanda M.
Buena park, CA
A lot of people think that just because something is off brand that it's not as good as name brand stuff, but don't let the simple packaging fool you, it's very effective and at a awesome price. I will continue to buy and save some coin on make up wipes
Kristina M.
Is this product gentle on the eyes?