up & up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by angie b.up & up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Kelsey L.

BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes - 30 count see more...

• Is this product gentle on the eyes?I thought these were okay, but... 1 Answers
Photos (2)
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
I really like this! it removes eye makeup very well and is gentle! Got it at Target on clearance for 1.48, regular price is 2.99
Amina C.
Amina C.
Meridian
I personally don't wear a lot of skin makeup but a lot of my makeup is focused on my eyelashes and eyebrows. I have to say these affordable and easy to find makeup wipes do a pretty good job to remove my makeup. I would recommend it but my only problem is the slight sticky feel they leave on your skin. But overall I love these for the price and quality!
Salma A.
Salma A.
I love these I make up remover wipes I think you only have to use one make up remover wipes and they are just awesome there effective and they're nice package and they're really inexpensive to I only use these ones and I think they're pretty good and I'll continue to buy them I think this summer for improvement
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn
They do their job ! I got these for travel because they are small and fit in my makeup bag. They're soft on the skin and didn't need extra rubbing to remove what I had on.
Which was powder foundation, waterproof eyeliner, concealer, eyebrow powder and eyebrow mascara, and blush.
Margaux M.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Affrodable. Fresh. Does not dry out my skin. I love these wipes for everyday makeup removal. They get the job done and you cannot beat the price. They work wonders on my combination skin and I love the scent. I buy these time and again and I recommend them to my fellow friends!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Works very well for target home brand name. Gentle and doesn't burn. Removes makeup easily and without hassle. Smells good and easy to travel with. Comes in a number of scents or unscented. Not very expensive either. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
These irritate my eyes terribly. They remove makeup well and I understand that that's the point of them, though the tough rubbing on the sensitive eyes and facial skin results in a rash and pain for half an hour later. I would not recommend these.
Ashlyn D.
Ashlyn D.
These are amazing makeup remover wipes. They are pretty much exactly like the nutrogena ones. The get the makeup right off every time and they don't break me out. I have some makeup wipes that for some reason break me out but these ones never do.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Please don't get this in your eyes😂 it burns! But that's expected as with anything! Half of a wipe will get all of my makeup off! I have to cut them in half usually. Unless I'm wearing foundation that day. These wipes really don't dry lut your skin which is always a must.
Alba R.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
These are really comparable if not the same as the neutrogena brand makeup removing wipes. They are good for taking off the makeup from the day struggle a bit with glitter and they do feel a bit harsh if you scrub hard enough
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Is this product gentle on the eyes?