BY UP & UP #88 in Makeup Remover

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes 30-pk.

• Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup ...2 Answers
  • No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make ...4 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up ...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren M.
They’re a little rough but they get the job done. Obviously you’re getting what you pay for, which isn’t that much. I wish they came slightly scented or with a little moisturizer. They come in different size packs as well so you can buy in bulk.
member-2926b
removes makeup well! this product is effective! i would buy this again!!!!! this isn’t very hard on skin it is very gentle. it is super cheap!!! i bought mine at target i would most definitely recommend this to most people!!
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
These wipes were not very friendly to my skin. It was difficult to remove the makeup without rubbing too hard and they also made my face burn. I really wanted to like these for the price and because I am usually a fan of target products. I now stick to name brand products for sensitive skin.
Callie B.
Roosevelt, NY
Great affordable make up remover wipes from Target. I picked these up when I couldn't find/afford the Neutrogena wipes and have been buying them ever since as a dupe. I keep a pack by my bed for those lazy days. These wipes are very moisturizing and gets the job done!
Lindsey O.
I love these! I make sure I always have them ready. They're great for just taking off your makeup or even in the morning to use after those crazy nights when you forget to take off your makeup the night before! They're gentle, not oily and are cheap enough to use every day.
Nicolette F.
West palm beach fl
I literally use these wipes from target, daily! They are the best and they work just as well as the expensive wipes! Takes off all face makeup, is sensitive enough for my sensitive skin and removes even the heaviest of mascara!!
DER X.
SAINT PAUL, MN
If you're looking for a cheap and effective product, I would recommend this. I think it's really easy to use, meets my expectations and you can purchase this at Target. It's gentle and soft. I would recommend this product!
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
These work great! They are a perfect alternative to the name brand in my option. They work just as well. Not to mention they're usually on cartwheel for a cheaper price which is nice. Great quality product for the price.
Megan G.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They are fantastic! They take off all of my makeup and they don't burn my eyes. Plus you get 30 of them for an affordable price.
Jamilyn B.
I love these towelettes. I always had a hard time finding wipes that were moist. These have plenty of product to keep the towelettes wet throughout the whole process of taking my make up off. Also, they remove mascara great too. Can't beat the price!!
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up. How well do this work compared? I love the price difference but do I get same results?
Erin R.
Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up and Up version?
Jovanna G.
West New York, NJ
Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup remover doesn't take waterproof mascara fast.