BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes 30-pk.

• Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup ...2 Answers
  • No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make ...4 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up ...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Got the pink package (pink grapefruit) and I don't really like them. The scent is incredibly strong, I can tolerate some scent but this was just too much for me. They do take off my makeup but can't use them to remove my eye makeup because they make my eyes burn (even though I closed them super hard) and they end up all watery. I don't have sensitive skin by any means but these were just too much for mine. Was looking for a cheap alternative but I don't think I'll be buying them again nor recommending them. I love target and enjoy some of their products but these are just a pass.
Aiyana M.
Aiyana M.
Mount Vernon, NY
These wipes are pretty great for the price point. If you wear heavy makeup or benefit they're real you will have to wash your face after. When I'm feeling lazy I use this instead of my boscia makeup melt oil. Great for my son too, he's 4. Cleans his face well, won't leave any sticky residue, light fresh scent. I have severe eczema and it doesn't irritate. Pretty legit.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.
Alexandria, VA
First time trying this wet cleansing towels from target. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to purchased this ones or my regulars from neutrogena but I knew I wanted to try some this affordable. I must say the product was more than I expected they feel really soft, smell great and takes a good amount of make up. I will defiantly be purchasing this product again.
abigail h.
abigail h.
I bought these after trying the Walmart equate night time soothing wipes which burned my eyes and made them watery. these do not irritate my eyes. I use these sole for the face since I have eye makeup remover oil. there isn't a strong fragrance and they do the job. I bought the 2 pack which was only $1.50 more than the single pack. I will repurchase.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
These worked well for removing light makeup on your face, but wasn't great for eye makeup. I used these prior to using cleanser. They were saturated well but not overly so. They were gentle on my skin and for the price (clearance), I thought it was a good deal. They aren't cruelty free so I wouldn't buy again.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
Use them all the time because they are affordable and easy to get, not really good at removing makeup and when opening the package the first couple are pretty dry but they are cheaper and come with a lot and still remove makeup so I would recommend for people who don't have as much money
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
They were decent cleansing cloths. I didn't love them, but in a pinch they did the job. They seemed to dry up quickly and I found myself needing to repurchase more often than I wanted. I needed more than one wipe to clean my face completely. Overall not terrible, but I prefer nuetrogena.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Although not as good as its name brand counter part, these still do an great job of removing makeup and eye makeup. A little more effort is needed to remove waterproof mascara or darker smokey eye makeup.
They are affordable, gentle and overall effective.
Noyanika A.
Noyanika A.
These are so harsh on my sensitive skin. Not that effective. I thought they were good for their price but it takes quite a bit of scrubbing to get my makeup off and leaves my skin stinging.

Not going to buy again not would I suggest.
Riley G.
Riley G.
This makeup remover gets everything off, it isn't harsh and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. It dissolves your makeup so quickly, so you don't get little crumbly bits all over your face. And you can't beat the price!!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up. How well do this work compared? I love the price difference but do I get same results?
Erin R.
Erin R.
Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up and Up version?
Jovanna G.
Jovanna G.
West New York, NJ
Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup remover doesn't take waterproof mascara fast.