BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes 30-pk.

• Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup re...2 Answers
  • No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up...4 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up an...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Got the pink package (pink grapefruit) and I don't really like them. The scent is incredibly strong, I can tolerate some scent but this was just too much for me. They do take off my makeup but can't use them to remove my eye makeup because they make my eyes burn (even though I closed them super hard) and they end up all watery. I don't have sensitive skin by any means but these were just too much for mine. Was looking for a cheap alternative but I don't think I'll be buying them again nor recommending them. I love target and enjoy some of their products but these are just a pass.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
I typically like targets brand of products but I was not impressed with. I bought the evening calm gentle makeup removing towelettes. They smell great and leave my skin feeling soft but that's where it stops. It doesn't remove my mascara easily- I have to really scrub and it still doesn't get all of it. Also this product really irritates my sensitive eyes. After using it my eyes are definitely irritated and when I wake up in the morning they are super puffy and swollen all over. Won't buy this product again.
Aiyana M.
Aiyana M.
Mount Vernon, NY
These wipes are pretty great for the price point. If you wear heavy makeup or benefit they're real you will have to wash your face after. When I'm feeling lazy I use this instead of my boscia makeup melt oil. Great for my son too, he's 4. Cleans his face well, won't leave any sticky residue, light fresh scent. I have severe eczema and it doesn't irritate. Pretty legit.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.
Alexandria, VA
First time trying this wet cleansing towels from target. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to purchased this ones or my regulars from neutrogena but I knew I wanted to try some this affordable. I must say the product was more than I expected they feel really soft, smell great and takes a good amount of make up. I will defiantly be purchasing this product again.
abigail h.
abigail h.
I bought these after trying the Walmart equate night time soothing wipes which burned my eyes and made them watery. these do not irritate my eyes. I use these sole for the face since I have eye makeup remover oil. there isn't a strong fragrance and they do the job. I bought the 2 pack which was only $1.50 more than the single pack. I will repurchase.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I love these makeup remover wipes in a pinch. I don't think they sting at all and are nice on my sensitive skin. I do think there are some better options out there as far as thorough removal goes, but I tend to have to wash my face after using a wipe anyways so I like to keep these on hand regardless, and the price is great.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I'm so sad that I think they discontinued them or just repackaged them, can't find them anymore. They didn't break me out and the wipe itself didn't burn my face like every other wipe I've tried. I just put a little water on the wipe to help remove mascara and it's just fine.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
These worked well for removing light makeup on your face, but wasn't great for eye makeup. I used these prior to using cleanser. They were saturated well but not overly so. They were gentle on my skin and for the price (clearance), I thought it was a good deal. They aren't cruelty free so I wouldn't buy again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
They were decent cleansing cloths. I didn't love them, but in a pinch they did the job. They seemed to dry up quickly and I found myself needing to repurchase more often than I wanted. I needed more than one wipe to clean my face completely. Overall not terrible, but I prefer nuetrogena.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Beaverton, OR
Use them all the time because they are affordable and easy to get, not really good at removing makeup and when opening the package the first couple are pretty dry but they are cheaper and come with a lot and still remove makeup so I would recommend for people who don't have as much money
Amber H.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up. How well do this work compared? I love the price difference but do I get same results?
Erin R.
Erin R.
Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up and Up version?
Jovanna G.
Jovanna G.
West New York, NJ
Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup remover doesn't take waterproof mascara fast.