Add a Photo

Photos (16)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater Manchester

Got the pink package (pink grapefruit) and I don't really like them. The scent is incredibly strong, I can tolerate some scent but this was just too much for me. They do take off my makeup but can't use them to remove my eye makeup because they make my eyes burn (even though I closed them super hard) and they end up all watery. I don't have sensitive skin by any means but these were just too much for mine. Was looking for a cheap alternative but I don't think I'll be buying them again nor recommending them. I love target and enjoy some of their products but these are just a pass.
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA

I typically like targets brand of products but I was not impressed with. I bought the evening calm gentle makeup removing towelettes. They smell great and leave my skin feeling soft but that's where it stops. It doesn't remove my mascara easily- I have to really scrub and it still doesn't get all of it. Also this product really irritates my sensitive eyes. After using it my eyes are definitely irritated and when I wake up in the morning they are super puffy and swollen all over. Won't buy this product again.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.

I personally love Target's Up & Up brand. I've found they're just as good of quality as name brands, at a fraction of the cost.

The "wet cleansing towelettes", as they are labeled, did remove my makeup. The cloths smell nice and are soft on the skin. If you have more makeup on, such as waterproof or a makeup setting spray, it may take more than one wipe.

I personally use these to take off my lipstick as well. They're gentle enough that it doesn't hurt my lips.
Aiyana M.
Aiyana M.
Mount Vernon, ny

These wipes are pretty great for the price point. If you wear heavy makeup or benefit they're real you will have to wash your face after. When I'm feeling lazy I use this instead of my boscia makeup melt oil. Great for my son too, he's 4. Cleans his face well, won't leave any sticky residue, light fresh scent. I have severe eczema and it doesn't irritate. Pretty legit.
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.
Alexandria, VA

First time trying this wet cleansing towels from target. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to purchased this ones or my regulars from neutrogena but I knew I wanted to try some this affordable. I must say the product was more than I expected they feel really soft, smell great and takes a good amount of make up. I will defiantly be purchasing this product again.
abigail h.
abigail h.

I bought these after trying the Walmart equate night time soothing wipes which burned my eyes and made them watery. these do not irritate my eyes. I use these sole for the face since I have eye makeup remover oil. there isn't a strong fragrance and they do the job. I bought the 2 pack which was only $1.50 more than the single pack. I will repurchase.
Deshonte B.
Deshonte B.
Belle Glade, FL

I use two wipes completely covered to remove my makeup then when I wash, my cloth is streaked and stained with more makeup that it didn't remove. Not deep cleanining, doesn't remove waterproof mascara (or regular for that matter). I highly suggest following up with a good cleanser and toner/witch hazel to make sure your face is really clean.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

I love these makeup remover wipes in a pinch. I don't think they sting at all and are nice on my sensitive skin. I do think there are some better options out there as far as thorough removal goes, but I tend to have to wash my face after using a wipe anyways so I like to keep these on hand regardless, and the price is great.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.

These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. I'm so sad that I think they discontinued them or just repackaged them, can't find them anymore. They didn't break me out and the wipe itself didn't burn my face like every other wipe I've tried. I just put a little water on the wipe to help remove mascara and it's just fine.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

These worked well for removing light makeup on your face, but wasn't great for eye makeup. I used these prior to using cleanser. They were saturated well but not overly so. They were gentle on my skin and for the price (clearance), I thought it was a good deal. They aren't cruelty free so I wouldn't buy again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA

No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up. How well do this work compared? I love the price difference but do I get same results?
Erin R.
Erin R.

Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up and Up version?
Jovanna G.
Jovanna G.
West New York, NJ

Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup remover doesn't take waterproof mascara fast.

Join Now