BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes 30-pk.

• Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup ...2 Answers
  • No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make ...4 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up ...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They’re a little rough but they get the job done. Obviously you’re getting what you pay for, which isn’t that much. I wish they came slightly scented or with a little moisturizer. They come in different size packs as well so you can buy in bulk.
Callie B.
Roosevelt, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great affordable make up remover wipes from Target. I picked these up when I couldn't find/afford the Neutrogena wipes and have been buying them ever since as a dupe. I keep a pack by my bed for those lazy days. These wipes are very moisturizing and gets the job done!
Lindsey O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! I make sure I always have them ready. They're great for just taking off your makeup or even in the morning to use after those crazy nights when you forget to take off your makeup the night before! They're gentle, not oily and are cheap enough to use every day.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought these to save some money since the name brand ones are more expensive. They work just as well as the name brand ones. I would highly recommend if you are looking for an alternative makeup removing wipes!
Nicolette F.
West palm beach fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
I literally use these wipes from target, daily! They are the best and they work just as well as the expensive wipes! Takes off all face makeup, is sensitive enough for my sensitive skin and removes even the heaviest of mascara!!
DER X.
SAINT PAUL, MN
If you're looking for a cheap and effective product, I would recommend this. I think it's really easy to use, meets my expectations and you can purchase this at Target. It's gentle and soft. I would recommend this product!
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite makeup remover wipes. They are fantastic! They take off all of my makeup and they don't burn my eyes. Plus you get 30 of them for an affordable price.
Maggie P.
Mobile , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great! They are a perfect alternative to the name brand in my option. They work just as well. Not to mention they're usually on cartwheel for a cheaper price which is nice. Great quality product for the price.
Jamilyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these towelettes. I always had a hard time finding wipes that were moist. These have plenty of product to keep the towelettes wet throughout the whole process of taking my make up off. Also, they remove mascara great too. Can't beat the price!!
Alanah D.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are okay. They do the job and that's what matters. I would suggest going with a Micellar Water, like the one from Garnier. They do irritate my sensitive skin as well, so I no longer use these.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up. How well do this work compared? I love the price difference but do I get same results?
Erin R.
Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up and Up version?
Jovanna G.
West New York, NJ
Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup remover doesn't take waterproof mascara fast.