BY UP & UP

Up & up makeup remover cleansing towelettes 30-pk.

• Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other...2 Answers
  • No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started weari...4 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Targ...3 Answers
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
These are my go-to makeup removing wipes. You can buy a large pack individually or buy the bulk pack. For the price, these are great. They have a smooth side and a 'rough' side. The rough side is still soft but there is just a little more texture to it. They scent is light, they remove makeup great, the price is great and I have re-purchased over and over again. I do use a face wash/cleanser afterwards to really get all the makeup off but that is just part of my routine. This wipe will not get everything off but it is the perfect first step.
Tara G.
I bought a small pack of cleansing towelettes from the Target Up&up brand and OH-EM-GEE! I have never used a making removing wipe that is this amazing. It gets everything off with one wipe. They leave my face feeling clean, soft and refreshed. I will be repurchasing this FOREVER!
Katie R.
Northport, AL
These makeup wipes do a good job of taking off my makeup !! They are inexpensive and they are very comparable to more expensive makeup wipes ! I have bought these many times and recommend to my friends cause they work just as good as more expensive wipes !
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Love these wipes for removing make up. The price is decent and one wipe takes care of the entire face. The wipes are larger than I’m used to but that makes it even better.
Frankie S.
Avon By Sea, NJ
These are my favorite makeup wipes ever. They do a great job at taking away the days makeup, waterproof, long wear. It gets all of it. They do not bother my skin or eyes. The price is great, I can get a large box of them very reasonably. I love them!
Heather S.
These are essential in my night time face care routine. They are not oily, and remove all makeup without scrubbing. It even removes eye makeup easily. They come in different size packages whoch makes them great at home or on the go.
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I really love these! They work just as well as any name brand I’ve tried, and leave my face feeling fresh and clean without any residue or irritation. Great for a gym bag or lazy nights. You also can’t beat the price point!
Nicki C.
These do a wonderful job removing my makeup. It doesn't leave my face dry or raw. I've used other makeup wipes and they left face feeling raw. You dont have to press so hard for it remove the makeup
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
I enjoy using these to remove my makeup. They are pretty cheap and get the job done. They are not too harsh on my skin and with some rough rubs I can get rid of eye makeup fairly easy with one wipe
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
These wipes were not very friendly to my skin. It was difficult to remove the makeup without rubbing too hard and they also made my face burn. I really wanted to like these for the price and because I am usually a fan of target products. I now stick to name brand products for sensitive skin.
Amber H.
Riverbank, CA
No I'm a huge ponds girl, have been since I started wearing make up. How well do this work compared? I love the price difference but do I get same results?
Erin R.
Can you tell a difference between the name brand and Target's Up and Up version?
Jovanna G.
West New York, NJ
Does it take off your waterproof mascara fast? Some other makeup remover doesn't take waterproof mascara fast.