BY UP & UP #54 in Makeup Remover

When it's time to cleanse your face of the day's makeup, reach for up&up makeup remover. Formulated with the same active ingredients as similar name brands, up&up oil-free makeup remover works just as well, but at a fraction of the cost. Ideal for removing even waterproof mascara, the gentle yet hard-working formula will leave your skin feeling clean, refreshed and residue-free. Contains 5.5 oz. see more...

• I've been using this on and off because no matter way I use (cott...3 Answers
  • Does this work the same as the Neutrogena one? Or should I spend ...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
FAVORITE eye makeup remover. It removes all your eyemake as well as waterproof mascara or regular so easily without having to rub so much. It works well as a face makeup remover but I don't like to use it since its a little oily. The package claims it's oil free but it definitely feels oily after using it. This works wonderful for cleaning up your eyeliner wing when it doesn't come out right. I like dabbing the q-tip on the cap, not directly on then solution because it will be too wet and leave the spot very oily. I buy mine at Target you can find it right next to the Neutrogena one and it is cheaper too. Highly recommended the up&up brand.
Maddy H.
Arcata, CA
This works really well and gets all the makeup off my face, even things that are waterproof. The packaging looks nice and simple. The formula is gentle yet effective. It’s a great price as well. The up and up brand as a whole has never let me down.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Favorite makeup remover! I used to use Mary Kay makeup remover, which I liked but it’s more expensive. Up and ups product is very gentle but effective. I don’t have to scrub my eyes to get the product off. It is very inexpensive and of course, I buy it at Target. I have purchased several bottles of this, and it is the only eye makeup remover I own anymore. Highly recommend!
Mojo J.
Columbia , SC
My absolute favorite! It easily removes my makeup and is gentle on my skin. The price is very reasonable so I would definitely recommend it to all. I've been using this product for a while so I hope they never discontinue it.
Amanda S.
This is a million times better than Neutrogena at a way lower cost. It doesn't burn my eyes AT ALL and is super effective at getting even black waterproof makeup off. It also doesn't dry out the skin around my eyes.
Ashley M.
I love this stuff so much. It takes of any makeup I have on and is very effective. I got it from Target and it was inexpensive. I have used it many times and definitely recommend to anyone. It is a great product
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Not the best wishes makeup remover, but good enough for a cheap drug store alternative. It just takes a little more work to get makeup off than a higher end brand.
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I found that this eye makeup remover works just as great as other name brand makeup removers. Whenever I wear mascara (waterproof or not) and eyeliner, I wet a q-tip in the solutions and run it across my eyelashes. This removes all of the makeup really quickly! If I have eyeshadow on, I'll pour some solution on a cotton square and use it to wipe my eyes.
Alyssa B.
This is a really great eye makeup remover, just as good as any other brand that would be more $ honestly. It removed all my make-up easily, even water-proof mascara. The only problem is that despite it being oil free, the formula is a little greasy on your skin. Still, I just wash it after anyway so it's not a huge deal. Overall, great make-up remover that is well worth the price.
Megan L.
This remover definitely gets the job done but I had to discontinue use because the formula was sooooo oily. I seriously felt like I was rubbing straight olive oil on my face. After using it to remove my eye makeup my vision instantly blurs. I literally have to stand there until my vision clears up because of this product getting into my eyes. If they would improve the formula then I would be sold because it does a great job of removing eye makeup with one swipe
Ana G.
Santa Cruz, California
Does this work the same as the Neutrogena one? Or should I spend the extra 2 bucks on Neutrogena? Thanks in advance!:)
Rosy L.
I've been using this on and off because no matter way I use (cotton ball or cotton pad) it still goes inside my eyes. Does anyone know what else I could use for this to apply easier?