BY UP & UP #40 in Paper Towels

Find Tissue, Toilet Paper And Cotton Balls at Target.com! Up & Up 8 pk 175 ct HUGE premium paper towels Features: Up & Up 2 ply paper towels offer excellent quality and value in a premium paper towel Quality features: This Up & UP premium paper towel offers you high absorbency combined with the softness and strength you are looking for. Our Make-A-Size towels give you the flexibility to choose just the right amount of paper you would need. Feel good in that this product is made responsibly with fibers certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI). Made in the USA from domestic and imported materials from Canada. Size: 8 Huge Rolls. see more...

Jen F.
Somerville, MA
These paper towels are awesome, my favorite kind to buy! This value pack is convenient and the make a size paper towels are so much easier than the large paper towel pieces if you only need a small piece, since you can always grab more. They are inexpensive compared to other paper towels and there is almost always a discount for these on Cartwheel. I would highly recommend.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Generally, I prefer generic paper towels because of the savings...they are just as good, usually as name brands. These are a bit pricier than great value, so I wasn't incredibly impressed...BUT if you are already shopping in target I would recommend them highly!
Sara B.
Baltimore, MD
I like these. They are affordable and I can usually find a discount in the Cartwheel app for them. (If you don't have the cartwheel app, get it!) I like the make a size so I can use what I need. I definitely recommend these paper towels.
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
We do not use paper towels frequently in our house because it is wasteful, but when we do use them... i only buy up and up brand.... it holds up to messes and costs much less than bounty or other brands.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
These make-a-size paper towels are my go to. I love that you can size up or down depending on your use. They are pretty inexpensive & they absorb well. They are also pretty sturdy especially when wet.
Destinee S.
Lake Mary, FL
The paper towels work great. The towels are really sturdy and can handle a lot of product like liquids. The great part is that you can make your own size paper towels for a cleanup big or small.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
Such an excellent value -- even when the other brand name paper towels go on sale, they can't beat the Up & Up brand price. They are exactly the same as the name brand so why pay more?
Sarah J.
These are just as good as any name brand paper towel we've bought. An added bonus is that they are always on Target's Cartwheel for an extra discount. I love that they have a select a size option.
Des S.
These paper towels are great. They do the job, they are absorbent, and convenient. They're better than most name brands that I've purchased. These are the only ones that my family uses now.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud, FL
Comparable to other budget/value brands. love that you can pick a size. Perfect for independent kids who are learning how to do things for themselves.