BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Stephenville, TX
Price is very affordable. Scent is amazing. Reminds me of Gain does the same thing of very expensive laundry detergents.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Bakersfield, CA
Used this last month for my linens. It works just fine. Smell seemed to last and no problems at all
Christina M.
Christina M.
Smells great! I use this product when I hang my clothes outside to dry. They always come back in smelling so good!
Cassie N.
Cassie N.
Bastrop , LA
I love the smell of this product! It is reasonable prices and effective. Would recommend!
Macey S.
Macey S.
Cleburne, TX
For a store brand it is not to bad for the price and the amount per load on the bottle!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
When money is tight this brand is perfect gets the job done and smells the same as the high end stuff
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Sacramento, CA
Love how this smells. 'My husband loves it too. Makes clothes super soft! Great price and lasts a long time.
Yara P.
Yara P.
White Plains, NY
The price is so perfect for me and my clothes are very soft next that used the dryer I really recommend this product
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
The aroma is nice and it lasts for a while on my clothes and bed sheets. My guests always compliment the smell of my bed sheets when they visit me. I also noticed that it makes fabrics soft to the touch. The size on here is very economical based on how much it costs at my local store. The more you buy, the more you save.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL
This my go to fabric softener. Smells great and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean for days. For the price it's amazing.