BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Heather J.
Bellevue, WA
Love this fabric softener. And this scent is so mild. Some make me sneeze, but not this one! Makes my clothes feel and smell fresh every time.
Kathleen L.
Stephenville, TX
Price is very affordable. Scent is amazing. Reminds me of Gain does the same thing of very expensive laundry detergents.
Christina M.
Gansevoort, NY
Smells great! I use this product when I hang my clothes outside to dry. They always come back in smelling so good!
Mari U.
Lancaster, PA
Cheap in price. Does a well job. Maybe not as good as a brand name but the price is what fits into my budget
Melissa E.
Bakersfield, CA
Used this last month for my linens. It works just fine. Smell seemed to last and no problems at all
Alison E.
Minneapolis, MN
We love the lavender scent. Fresh and floral not obnoxious, also does the job well for softening
Cassie N.
Bastrop, LA
I love the smell of this product! It is reasonable prices and effective. Would recommend!
Macey S.
Rainbow, TX
For a store brand it is not to bad for the price and the amount per load on the bottle!
Yara P.
White plains, NY
The price is so perfect for me and my clothes are very soft next that used the dryer I really recommend this product
Dimary T.
Great lavender scent. Leaves fabric feeling very soft and with a wonderful smell. Lavender scent is always a great choice for softeners.