Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#152 in Fabric Softener
Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA

When money is tight this brand is perfect gets the job done and smells the same as the high end stuff
Sheebaa M.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC

Userfriendly.. nice product. Love the scent. They sell for reasonable rate. Very nice on clothes . Fabric does not get rough
Yara P.
Yara P.
White Plains, NY

The price is so perfect for me and my clothes are very soft next that used the dryer I really recommend this product
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Minneapolis, MN

Is very nice works well ,it smells good and is affordable. As usual Up and Up products are great and are just as good as name brands. It's affordable and it's something I would recommend to anyone based on many neat
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Sacramento, CA

Love how this smells. 'My husband loves it too. Makes clothes super soft! Great price and lasts a long time.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

This product works just as well as the name brand. I love the affordable price and normally Target will have coupons to print or on their cartwheel app for this.
Yvette Y.
Yvette Y.
Ridgefield, NJ

This is the best and cheapest fabric softner. IT smells great and leaves your clothes soo soft. I also mix it in a spray bottle with water and use on my bedsheets and carpet and leaves the whole house smelling clean. I even spray in the closets and all the coats smell very clean. I highly recommend this product instead of using expensive brands
zehava z.
zehava z.

i love it!!
it smelling sooo good!!
please give a bunch of this!!! hahahaha !!
i want a perfume like this!!!!!!
Lourdes R.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI

The aroma is nice and it lasts for a while on my clothes and bed sheets. My guests always compliment the smell of my bed sheets when they visit me. I also noticed that it makes fabrics soft to the touch. The size on here is very economical based on how much it costs at my local store. The more you buy, the more you save.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL

This my go to fabric softener. Smells great and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean for days. For the price it's amazing.

Join Now