BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
The fragrance is just enough, not too heavy. The clothes come out fresh and clean without residue that you can sometimes get with low quality softeners. The price is very reasonable given the quality!
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Another target steal. Great scent and very effective. Would recommend. The amount you're getting is a good deal as well. I love up and up brand a lot and will
Continue to buy it when shopping! Amazing
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this lavender scent! It's not overpowering and it leaves my clothes feeling nice and soft . Effective, gets the job done and at an affordable price point. Love target!!
Helga I.
I love anything from Up and Up, it is so close to the actual product that it is compared to! Target does a pretty good job with that! Also, the Up and Up brand is usually cheaper than the full priced item. I usually don't buy all Up and Up products only some like Trash bags and face wipes and face scrub. I am mainly a name brand person for products but you can find some products that are priced well and are very close to the item that it is compared to. I highly recommend Up and Up products at Target!
Yvette Y.
Ridgefield, NJ
This is the best and cheapest fabric softner. IT smells great and leaves your clothes soo soft. I also mix it in a spray bottle with water and use on my bedsheets and carpet and leaves the whole house smelling clean. I even spray in the closets and all the coats smell very clean. I highly recommend this product instead of using expensive brands
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL
This my go to fabric softener. Smells great and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean for days. For the price it's amazing.
Alyssa M.
I started using this because lavender was the only scent my mom would use to do laundry when I was growing up, and now it's the only scent I use, as well! It's such a subtly nice smell, and the fabric softener itself is really kind to clothing. I definitely recommend this product!
Kelly K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Smells good and really leaves clothes soft. We don't use it any more because clothes seemed fine without it.
Kate T.
This smells amazing and leaves my clothes feeling soft! I love Target and it's comparable to other brands! Love it
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Smells fantastic! Just as good as the other name brands if not better. I don't have to worry about my laundry being stained afterwards either. Great product!