BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I love the smell of lavender. And the up and up brand is a few cents sometimes a few dollars cheaper than the actual brand at comparing too. I'm not one to walk away from a money saving purchase. It works great. Not planning on buying the actual brand it's comparing itself to anytime soon!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
You're getting what you pay for with this. I tried to go cheaper to save some money and for the price difference, it was worth it, but I enjoy that my original name brand product simply lasted longer and stayed fresher. Initial smell all the same.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
East Windsor, NJ
I love this laundry detergent. I purchased it because of the lavender scent, and was pleasantly surprised at how it worked in comparison to the name brand items. The scent is soothing and not too strong. I purchase certain detergents usually based on what is cheapest with sales/coupons, and this one is in the rotation. I definitely recommend.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Another target steal. Great scent and very effective. Would recommend. The amount you're getting is a good deal as well. I love up and up brand a lot and will
Continue to buy it when shopping! Amazing
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Riverbank
The fragrance is just enough, not too heavy. The clothes come out fresh and clean without residue that you can sometimes get with low quality softeners. The price is very reasonable given the quality!
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this lavender scent! It's not overpowering and it leaves my clothes feeling nice and soft . Effective, gets the job done and at an affordable price point. Love target!!
Kristofer C.
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Smells fantastic! Just as good as the other name brands if not better. I don't have to worry about my laundry being stained afterwards either. Great product!
Katering A.
Katering A.
I love the smell of the Up&Up fabric softener. I think I will continue to buy this product because it's cheaper than other brands and it does the job.
Mari U.
Mari U.
Lancaster, PA
Cheap in price. Does a well job. Maybe not as good as a brand name but the price is what fits into my budget
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Stephenville, TX
Price is very affordable. Scent is amazing. Reminds me of Gain does the same thing of very expensive laundry detergents.