BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Heather J.
Bellevue, WA
Love this fabric softener. And this scent is so mild. Some make me sneeze, but not this one! Makes my clothes feel and smell fresh every time.
Dimary T.
Great lavender scent. Leaves fabric feeling very soft and with a wonderful smell. Lavender scent is always a great choice for softeners.
Katie K.
This product works well, but I am more partial to the name brand fabric softeners. This product does not work as well in my opinion.
Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I love lavender anything. This fabric softener makes my clothes feel soft and snuggly. I love the smell of clean softened clothes.
Vanessa C.
Coral Gables, FL
This my go to fabric softener. Smells great and leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean for days. For the price it's amazing.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Userfriendly.. nice product. Love the scent. They sell for reasonable rate. Very nice on clothes . Fabric does not get rough
Kathleen L.
Stephenville, TX
Price is very affordable. Scent is amazing. Reminds me of Gain does the same thing of very expensive laundry detergents.
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Love the sweet lavender scent of this fabric softener. Easy to find and excellent price for the product! Tha ks Target!
Yara P.
White plains, NY
The price is so perfect for me and my clothes are very soft next that used the dryer I really recommend this product
Christina M.
Gansevoort, NY
Smells great! I use this product when I hang my clothes outside to dry. They always come back in smelling so good!