BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Kimberly A.
SAN JOSE, CA
I love lavender anything. This fabric softener makes my clothes feel soft and snuggly. I love the smell of clean softened clothes.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy the smell of this fabric softner. It works well and is less expensive than the name brand. I have been using this for awhile and really like it. Great money saver too.
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Works well, doesn't leave behind a real strong perfume scent. Just a light lavender scent.
Great soft and light scent. The clothes smell so good. Great product from Target. Pros its large size, this last me a long time. I found this very effective at being a softener. I thought it was affordable and I would recommend it. I would also repurchase it.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Great product, though the scent is a little it strong for me. It definitely gets the job done and does what it is supposed to do. I just feel that. A lot of companies over do the lavender scent.
Ally H.
I love the smell of this laundry soap it makes my clothes smell like nice lavender. This was an affordable fabric softener and I bought it at target. They have the line Up and up that I adore so much
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Love the sweet lavender scent of this fabric softener. Easy to find and excellent price for the product! Tha ks Target!
Kate T.
This smells amazing and leaves my clothes feeling soft! I love Target and it's comparable to other brands! Love it
Abby J.
Irving , TX
I don't use fabric softener often but I like this one to keep on hand. Can't beat the price and is even often on sale. The lavender smell is light but still noticeable
Kassandra F.
S portland, ME
I like to use fabric softener on my bath towels. I didn't notice any more fluff or softness to them. But there was a nice lingering lavender scent