Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#141 in Fabric Softener
Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz.
Katering A.
Katering A.

I love the smell of the Up&Up fabric softener. I think I will continue to buy this product because it's cheaper than other brands and it does the job.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME

I like to use fabric softener on my bath towels. I didn't notice any more fluff or softness to them. But there was a nice lingering lavender scent
Heather J.
Heather J.
Bellevue, WA

Love this fabric softener. And this scent is so mild. Some make me sneeze, but not this one! Makes my clothes feel and smell fresh every time.
Katie K.
Katie K.

This product works well, but I am more partial to the name brand fabric softeners. This product does not work as well in my opinion.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

I love lavender anything. This fabric softener makes my clothes feel soft and snuggly. I love the smell of clean softened clothes.
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Stephenville, TX

Price is very affordable. Scent is amazing. Reminds me of Gain does the same thing of very expensive laundry detergents.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Mount Ephraim, NJ

Love the sweet lavender scent of this fabric softener. Easy to find and excellent price for the product! Tha ks Target!
Kate T.
Kate T.

This smells amazing and leaves my clothes feeling soft! I love Target and it's comparable to other brands! Love it
Jacquiline F.
Jacquiline F.
Fresno, CA

Leaves my clothes smelling great and soft. Inexpensive, and I trust the up & up brand. The smell last a long time
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Pico Rivera, CA

Leaves clothing smelling so good and very soft ! It doesn't stain your clothes and a little bit goes a long way