BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Ally H.
I love the smell of this laundry soap it makes my clothes smell like nice lavender. This was an affordable fabric softener and I bought it at target. They have the line Up and up that I adore so much
Kristen P.
Bakersfield, CA
Up and up Lavender Fabric Softener has a wonderful smell and makes my clothes feel soft and fresh from the dryer. It is definitely effective and does what it claims to do. It is very affordable and works just as well as the brand products. I will continue to use this softener.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
always I have used this product, the result is incredible, is fast, easy and very practical, also its smell is soft. Leave ma super soft clothes. Is something that is worth the penalty buy, so I recommend completely
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I enjoy the smell of this fabric softner. It works well and is less expensive than the name brand. I have been using this for awhile and really like it. Great money saver too.
Jamie R.
The up and up brand is affordable and keeps my clothes soft and smelling great. I love the price point on this product and find that my clothes smell good days after being washed. This product is affordable and I recommend it to all.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
I don't use fabric softener often but I like this one to keep on hand. Can't beat the price and is even often on sale. The lavender smell is light but still noticeable
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Great product, though the scent is a little it strong for me. It definitely gets the job done and does what it is supposed to do. I just feel that. A lot of companies over do the lavender scent.
Andrea R.
The scent on the product is amazing ! I would recommend this product and it is effective. It does its job as far as leaving my clothes fresh and soft! It is also very affordable.
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
This product smells amazing and it is very very affordable. I will continue to get this brand because it works for my family and my sensitive skin.
Kristofer C.
Allentown, PA
Smells fantastic! Just as good as the other name brands if not better. I don't have to worry about my laundry being stained afterwards either. Great product!