BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good! The scent isn't too strong, and it lasts for a while! I use less than the recommended amount and my clothes still come out smelling so good! The price is really good, especially compared to some of the bigger brands that are out there.
Jamie T.
My roommates and I love this detergent. Our clothes smell fantastic and it stays all day through while wearing them.
Our towels are so soft you could cuddle them and the lavender scent is perfect for sensitive skin.

We wash our bedding with it and it makes you want to lie in bed all day.
Great soft and light scent. The clothes smell so good. Great product from Target. Pros its large size, this last me a long time. I found this very effective at being a softener. I thought it was affordable and I would recommend it. I would also repurchase it.
Yvette Y.
Ridgefield, NJ
This is the best and cheapest fabric softner. IT smells great and leaves your clothes soo soft. I also mix it in a spray bottle with water and use on my bedsheets and carpet and leaves the whole house smelling clean. I even spray in the closets and all the coats smell very clean. I highly recommend this product instead of using expensive brands
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
The aroma is nice and it lasts for a while on my clothes and bed sheets. My guests always compliment the smell of my bed sheets when they visit me. I also noticed that it makes fabrics soft to the touch. The size on here is very economical based on how much it costs at my local store. The more you buy, the more you save.
Toni J.
I love the smell of lavender and this smells so good. Very affordable and keeps my laundry smelling great and feeling soft without the static electricity! Comparable to other brand name fabric softener. I haven't tried any other scents yet.
Angee L.
This is one of my favorite scents for laundry product. I like the value for the price and seems to work well. I have no complaints and would recommend it to anyone who is budget conscious. Cartwheel usually has deals on this brand too.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I was very surprised about this company! I tried this product as it was very affordable and I thought it wouldn't be that effective but it really was effective ! I would recommend this to everyone as the scent is even pleasant !
Rachel E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is very nice works well ,it smells good and is affordable. As usual Up and Up products are great and are just as good as name brands. It's affordable and it's something I would recommend to anyone based on many neat
Alyssa M.
I started using this because lavender was the only scent my mom would use to do laundry when I was growing up, and now it's the only scent I use, as well! It's such a subtly nice smell, and the fabric softener itself is really kind to clothing. I definitely recommend this product!