Add a Photo

By UP & UP
#144 in Fabric Softener
Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
LEAR18053 Diana D.
always I have used this product, the result is incredible, is fast, easy and very practical, also its smell is soft. Leave ma super soft clothes. Is something that is worth the penalty buy, so I recommend completely
Ally H.
Ally H.
I love the smell of this laundry soap it makes my clothes smell like nice lavender. This was an affordable fabric softener and I bought it at target. They have the line Up and up that I adore so much
Lizzy M.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
Great product, though the scent is a little it strong for me. It definitely gets the job done and does what it is supposed to do. I just feel that. A lot of companies over do the lavender scent.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
The scent on the product is amazing ! I would recommend this product and it is effective. It does its job as far as leaving my clothes fresh and soft! It is also very affordable.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids , MI
I enjoy the smell of this fabric softner. It works well and is less expensive than the name brand. I have been using this for awhile and really like it. Great money saver too.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
I don't use fabric softener often but I like this one to keep on hand. Can't beat the price and is even often on sale. The lavender smell is light but still noticeable
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
Smells and works great! This works just as good as the leading brand except it's way less in cost which is always a huge plus for me when I'm shopping.
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
I like to use fabric softener on my bath towels. I didn't notice any more fluff or softness to them. But there was a nice lingering lavender scent
Heather J.
Heather J.
Bellevue, WA
Nov. 20, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
Review for: up & up Liquid Fabric Softener - Lavender Scent - 100 oz
Love this fabric softener. And this scent is so mild. Some make me sneeze, but not this one! Makes my clothes feel and smell fresh every time.
Katie K.
Katie K.
This product works well, but I am more partial to the name brand fabric softeners. This product does not work as well in my opinion.