BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Meghan D.
East Windsor, NJ
I love this laundry detergent. I purchased it because of the lavender scent, and was pleasantly surprised at how it worked in comparison to the name brand items. The scent is soothing and not too strong. I purchase certain detergents usually based on what is cheapest with sales/coupons, and this one is in the rotation. I definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
I love the smell of lavender. And the up and up brand is a few cents sometimes a few dollars cheaper than the actual brand at comparing too. I'm not one to walk away from a money saving purchase. It works great. Not planning on buying the actual brand it's comparing itself to anytime soon!
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
You're getting what you pay for with this. I tried to go cheaper to save some money and for the price difference, it was worth it, but I enjoy that my original name brand product simply lasted longer and stayed fresher. Initial smell all the same.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product works just as well as the name brand. I love the affordable price and normally Target will have coupons to print or on their cartwheel app for this.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Another target steal. Great scent and very effective. Would recommend. The amount you're getting is a good deal as well. I love up and up brand a lot and will
Continue to buy it when shopping! Amazing
Melissa L.
Riverbank, CA
The fragrance is just enough, not too heavy. The clothes come out fresh and clean without residue that you can sometimes get with low quality softeners. The price is very reasonable given the quality!
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this lavender scent! It's not overpowering and it leaves my clothes feeling nice and soft . Effective, gets the job done and at an affordable price point. Love target!!
Helga I.
I love anything from Up and Up, it is so close to the actual product that it is compared to! Target does a pretty good job with that! Also, the Up and Up brand is usually cheaper than the full priced item. I usually don't buy all Up and Up products only some like Trash bags and face wipes and face scrub. I am mainly a name brand person for products but you can find some products that are priced well and are very close to the item that it is compared to. I highly recommend Up and Up products at Target!
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good! The scent isn't too strong, and it lasts for a while! I use less than the recommended amount and my clothes still come out smelling so good! The price is really good, especially compared to some of the bigger brands that are out there.
Jamie T.
My roommates and I love this detergent. Our clothes smell fantastic and it stays all day through while wearing them.
Our towels are so soft you could cuddle them and the lavender scent is perfect for sensitive skin.

We wash our bedding with it and it makes you want to lie in bed all day.