BY UP & UP

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! Use up & up Liquid Fabric Softner in every wash to get soft, fresh and less wrinkled clothes. Up & up Liquid Fabric Softner provides long-lasting freshness and reduces static cling while making your clothes fluffy soft! The Lavender scent will leave your linen, clothes and other fabrics smelling great for days. For use in both HE and regular machines. Quality needs priced to please. With up & up your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed or your money back.Size: 100 oz. see more...

Helga I.
Helga I.
I love anything from Up and Up, it is so close to the actual product that it is compared to! Target does a pretty good job with that! Also, the Up and Up brand is usually cheaper than the full priced item. I usually don't buy all Up and Up products only some like Trash bags and face wipes and face scrub. I am mainly a name brand person for products but you can find some products that are priced well and are very close to the item that it is compared to. I highly recommend Up and Up products at Target!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
My roommates and I love this detergent. Our clothes smell fantastic and it stays all day through while wearing them.
Our towels are so soft you could cuddle them and the lavender scent is perfect for sensitive skin.

We wash our bedding with it and it makes you want to lie in bed all day.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
This fabric softener makes my clothes smell so good! The scent isn't too strong, and it lasts for a while! I use less than the recommended amount and my clothes still come out smelling so good! The price is really good, especially compared to some of the bigger brands that are out there.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I started using this because lavender was the only scent my mom would use to do laundry when I was growing up, and now it's the only scent I use, as well! It's such a subtly nice smell, and the fabric softener itself is really kind to clothing. I definitely recommend this product!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Bakersfield, CA
Up and up Lavender Fabric Softener has a wonderful smell and makes my clothes feel soft and fresh from the dryer. It is definitely effective and does what it claims to do. It is very affordable and works just as well as the brand products. I will continue to use this softener.
Great soft and light scent. The clothes smell so good. Great product from Target. Pros its large size, this last me a long time. I found this very effective at being a softener. I thought it was affordable and I would recommend it. I would also repurchase it.
Toni J.
Toni J.
I love the smell of lavender and this smells so good. Very affordable and keeps my laundry smelling great and feeling soft without the static electricity! Comparable to other brand name fabric softener. I haven't tried any other scents yet.
Angee L.
Angee L.
This is one of my favorite scents for laundry product. I like the value for the price and seems to work well. I have no complaints and would recommend it to anyone who is budget conscious. Cartwheel usually has deals on this brand too.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
The up and up brand is affordable and keeps my clothes soft and smelling great. I love the price point on this product and find that my clothes smell good days after being washed. This product is affordable and I recommend it to all.
Moon B.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
I was very surprised about this company! I tried this product as it was very affordable and I thought it wouldn't be that effective but it really was effective ! I would recommend this to everyone as the scent is even pleasant !