Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsUp & Up

Up & Up Light Bulb Halogen General Purpose Soft White 4PK 60W - Up&Up

by Up & Up

#8 in Light Bulbs

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Light Bulb Halogen General Purpose Soft White 4PK 60W - Up&Up!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love these light bulbs. They most certainly last what seems like a lifetime at a very reasonable price. One can light up the room on it’s own. I absolutely recommend everyone have a pack of these in their home.
Melissa L.
Salem, OR
Brand isn’t important for me with lightbulb. Price and availability are usually what determines my choice. I have never had a problem finding the wattage I need.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
They work well work for a long time I haven’t had any issues with them. They’re cheaper than the leading brand and always on sale using target circle so I started buying them because of that.
Rachel L.
Oak Island, NC
These are just as effective as other more expensive brands and much cheaper,I would recommend these to anyone.
Deja D.
Quakertown, PA
These lightbulbs were a bit cheaper but worked as well as any other lightbulb. They are pretty lit
Karlie O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Targets brand is just good for everything I feel like. I mean you can’t go wrong with light bulbs but they do last a long time
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,071 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
These lightbulbs are extremely energy-efficient. Very affordable. They have an extremely long life to them. They are brighter than you think they would be. Great price and value
Kathleen S.
Aurora, CO
These are great affordable bulbs, and they last. I have not had any issues with these. I will continue to purchase. Up and up products are all good.
Jeniece M.
East Lansing, MI
Great value and are energy efficient. They also last a really long time, which is a bonus. I have no complaints about this product.  Will keeps purchasing.
Destree M.
Panama City, FL
This is the only brand I’ll use. The quality is perfect and the durability is beyond compare. I love how easy they are to use. Such a great product for a great price!

Looking for your answer?