Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentUp & Up
Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 156 oz

up & up Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 156 oz

by Up & Up

Concentrated powder laundry detergent formulated to provide powerful cleaning to fight tough stains. Up&up liquid laundry detergent tough odors with a great lavender scent that lasts for weeks. For great smelling clothes, don't forget to pick up the matching scent in up&up liquid fabric softer and up&up dryer sheets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of up & up Lavender Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 156 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Before using these sheets I never used fabric softener. I picked these up thinking that it wouldn't hurt to make my clothes a bit softer and I love them. The scent is not overwhelming, but it lingers for a while and I can smell them all day. I have tried other brands, but why pay more when these do a great job.
I love this soap powder Its aroma and my clothes are fresh and the band is cheap I love it.
I love lavender everything and this is my go to dryer sheet. It has a nice smell and nice price point. Plus who doesn't love going to Target.
El Mirage, AZ
Love this scent and it does a great job with static cling. Most Up& Up items are available on Target Cartwheel and this is no exception. Even if it was, it was still super reasonably priced.
I actually use this product but the fabric softener sheets not they detergent. The fabric softener sheets are fabulous and work great. They are a great value and something I will continue to use for a long time. I highly recommend them.
Este detergente es fantástico, tiene un olor a lavanda que se impregna en la ropa después de los lavados y perdura en el tiempo. No es demasiado concentrado pero no tienes que echar mucho producto para conseguir un perfume en la ropa, lo recomiendo.

Looking for your answer?