BY UP & UP

Concentrated powder laundry detergent formulated to provide powerful cleaning to fight tough stains. Up&up liquid laundry detergent tough odors with a great lavender scent that lasts for weeks. For great smelling clothes, don't forget to pick up the matching scent in up&up liquid fabric softer and up&up dryer sheets. see more...

Elyse C.
I actually use this product but the fabric softener sheets not they detergent. The fabric softener sheets are fabulous and work great. They are a great value and something I will continue to use for a long time. I highly recommend them.
Tanisha H.
Harrisburg, PA
Love this scent and it does a great job with static cling. Most Up& Up items are available on Target Cartwheel and this is no exception. Even if it was, it was still super reasonably priced.
Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
Before using these sheets I never used fabric softener. I picked these up thinking that it wouldn't hurt to make my clothes a bit softer and I love them. The scent is not overwhelming, but it lingers for a while and I can smell them all day. I have tried other brands, but why pay more when these do a great job.