BY UP & UP

Up & up lavender baby wipes 64 ct see more...

Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these and the Fresh Cucumber ones from Target.. They're cheap + on cartwheel, smelly yummy, and remove makeup well! They're a bit scratchy though so don't wipe too hard.
Stephanie T.
Sparta, TN
These wipes are amazing. They smell great and are very gentle on baby's skin! I love how affordable they are, especially for the quality of the wipes. I would compare these to Huggy.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I grabbed these once because I was in target. These smell great, are nice and thick, and work fine. They also are a great price, so I think they are work buying!
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
I love the Up & Up brand and as I assumed, these wipes are no different. They met my expectations of being quality wipes. Will continue buying.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
The scent is great and its great for Everyday use , I use this everyday and it met my expectations. I'll definitely buy this again.
Jamie P.
Reston, VA
I love lavender anything and these are no different. I bought them for myself while on an extensive hiking and camping trip!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I really like these wipes for myself. i use them to remove my makeup at night and they really do have a calming effect
Ashley R.
San Pedro , CA
These aren't horrible, but they aren't the best. They tend to be a bit thin but at least they don't break my baby out.
Belinda C.
Fresno, CA
Unfortunately my minion is allergic to them but I use these as my make up remover. I love them and they smell great!
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great in a pinch, but they don't hold up like the big names do. They are great value for the price though.
Itzel Q.
Is the quality on these wipes good?