BY UP & UP

Up & up lavender baby wipes 64 ct see more...

Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
I love shopping at Target and scoring all their awesome deals on their up&up products, but these wipes are not as great as I was hoping. They are very thin and not soft at all. For some reason every time my husband would pull one out of the little bag they would tare. Although I have not purchase these up&up wipes again I would recommend them to someone else for the price, which is usually half the price of the Pampers and Huggies wipes.
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite wipes hands down. The lavender is just an added bonus. These wipes work perfect, great quality and scent. Great for changing diapers, removing make up, cleaning up messes without having to worry about harsh chemicals.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
So I go for quality in everything I buy - I always look for my most cost effective option - but want to make sure if I'm buying a generic brand it matches perfectly to the name brands. I can honestly say I've been using the up & up baby wipes for over a year and love them! All of their scents are so nice, but not too in your face smelly. I use these for the bathroom as wipes, to rub off some excess makeup and even to clean surfaces. They are totally worth the bargain.
Mikeya C.
There are very few store brands that i actually purchase and enjoy more than the big named companies and Up & Up from target is one of them. Aside from it being my favorite place to shop, they have quality items that work just as good, if not better than leading brands. I love how they are moist but not too wet and the lavender is calming. These wipes don't rip on me when I try to remove them from the case.
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These makeup remover cloths are so awesome! I use them to clean off my makeup before bed and they leave my face feeling so smooth and refreshed. They even remove waterproof mascaras with ease - something not all makeup remover cloths can achieve! I highly recommend these wipes.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I bought these wipes because I was curious of the lavender scent. Although they smell great, I found they didn't do a very good job of cleaning my daughter. They were very thin yet abrasive. I ended up using them to remove my makeup at night, but found them to be too harsh on my face as well. If I purchased any more, it would only be to clean up messes and dirty hands.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these wipes if I am not able to get the name brand wipes on sale. They make cleaning up babies bottom easier. They are very good for being a store brand wipe. They are a great price for wipes.
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
These smell awesome. I wish they sold them in the big box. They help with the super stinky diaper changes. They are a little thin but it makes it easier to wipe the little crevices. They are way cheaper than anything else. Especially when you use the Cartwheel app.
Isabella S.
Bloomfield, NJ
I have been using this product for a few months now and I am absolutely impressed with it. It is great for removing sticky substances (such as glue) and has a rich lavender scent. All around great product and is delicate on the skin (even if you aren't a baby!)
Maggie C.
Acampo, CA
I love that target offers store brand that is more affordable than the name brands but also has the same quality or better than the name brands. This product is one of them and scent is very pleasing and not irritating to my little one's skin.
Itzel Q.
Is the quality on these wipes good?