BY UP & UP #78 in Makeup Sponges

This up & up super blending sponge is great for contouring and blending in tight areas. use the pointed tip to gently blend around the nose and eyes - use the round bottom to smooth along jawline. use to apply and blend liquid and cream makeup. for full coverage, use a dry sponge. for sheer coverage, use a damp sponge.

• I am looking for an inexpensive alternative to the name-brand ble...1 Answers
  • Is this just as good as the leading brand blenders? What's the cost?1 Answers
  • Is this better then the beauty blender?4 Answers
up & up Latex Super Blender
  • "I use this to blend my under eye concealer and my darker foundation for contouring. I love it! I have the Beauty Blender and I haven't noticed a difference, but I don't use it for overall foundation application. " in 175 reviews
Shasha S.
Rachel N.
I think this beauty blender works pretty well. Their products are always packaged beautifully and I love all the different colors and styles! They're definitely more pleasing to the eye than our usual sponges. They also smell really good too, like a light floral scent. My foundation applied pretty smoothly and the tip made it easier to contour. It starts out a little stiff but after a couple of uses it gets softer, if not washing it should make it softer. Either way, I love these blenders and they last forever! I got mine at Walmart for $5.20.
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
This is not a good makeup sponge. It is so incredible sense that it really just places the foundation on top of the skin. The beautyblender does the best job of blending it in. It is worth the extra money to just order a beautyblender and if you take care of it, it will last you a long time (I have had mine for over a year, I just wash it with the Sonia kashuk brush cleaner monthly and it is in near perfect condition still)
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I’ve used the Target brand up&up when I realized I needed a quiz beauty blender like when I’m traveling and i forgot mine. To be completely honest, even though they are less expensive, they get the job done. I just feel as if these beauty blenders hold on to more of the makeup than what other brands seem to. Overall, still a good product for not a high price tag
Esther L.
Hilo
This is the worst blender I have ever used. It is SO HARD and it blends nothing out. It just left a spongy texture all over my face. No amount of water softened or expanded the sponge it just felt like I was dabbing very condensed paper towels on my face. Wish I could give it zero stars. Sorry Target! Up&Up is usually good but you dropped the ball on this one.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this because the price was way better than a brand name blender, I hadn’t wanted to commit so much money to something I was trying the first time that I wasn’t sure of. I love this blender and it’s the only one I will buy. My mom got a different weird brand for me for Christmas and I hated it
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
I like this sponge. It works well for the cheap price! I think it works better than the real techniques sponge and the LA girl sponge, but it doesn't work as well as the Eco tools sponge! I also love up and up brand brushes! Work so much better than the real techniques brushes!
Ruth P.
San antonio
If I could I would give it no stars this is the absolute worse sponge I've ever purchased its hard and doesn't absorb water so it doesn't expand at all and some how it still manages to soak up all my foundation they should honestly just stop selling it
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
If there was a no star, I would rate this a zero. Does not become softer when it is damp with water. Stays hard as a rock and does not blend make up it soaks it up. Also has an AWFUL smell that won’t go away. Never would buy this again. Returned after one use.
Tiffany Y.
Barstow , CA
I've used fake blenders in the past, but this is a true beauty blender. The first time you soak it in water, it will inflate and grow in size. The texture is smooth, and the sponge itself is malleable. I use it to apply cream foundation, and finishing powder. It doesn't soak up the foundation like fake blenders. The foundation sits ontop of the sponge, which helps because it saves you from using so much product. Since make up doesn't soak into the blender, it is very easy to clean. I just rinse it under water, squeeze it out, run it against soap, then rinse again. This is a good product, and it is not fake! Don't hesitate in buying it.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I've been using up&up products for a long time, I would like to know if this blender really works? if my products would stay on my face o this blender will suck it up?
Ashley W.
Do you prefer to use this wet or dry? Why?
Tequila C.
Is this better then the beauty blender?
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Is it just me or are these kind of "hard"? Maybe I'm just used to squishy sponges but I tried this one in the teal color and it was tough to the touch even with water.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How well does this blend?