up & up Latex Free Foam Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct uploaded by Maya C.up & up Latex Free Foam Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct uploaded by Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.

BY UP & UP

Use up & up latex free foam cosmetic wedges for makeup blending, application and removal. professional grade and hypoallergenic. see more...

• Do these work as well as good as a makeup beauty blender ...2 Answers
up & up Latex Free Foam Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct

Start your review of up & up Latex Free Foam Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These are awesome!! When I'm traveling I take these rather than my beauty blender so it doesn't pick up any germs. It gets the job done and I have a flawless finish with both my liquid foundation and concealer as well as my finishing powder. I have repurchased numerous times and they will always be my go to if not using my beauty blender. " in 28 reviews
  • "These are a Great value and they work really well for my foundation application!" in 2 reviews
  • "These are great for applying foundation in a clean way and help with dabbing and blending." in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well and they're cheap!" in 1 review
  • "It is very affordable and user friendly." in 1 review
Chelsea L.
Visalia , CA
Honestly I love these! Inexpensive, comes with a bunch and it’s easy to use!! I use these religiously and being a wedge it helps get into all areas! I rather use a new one than washing the same one over and over.
Gaby💕 M.
Chicago
These make up sponges definitely do the job. They are definitely affordable and work well on the skin. I always decide to wash them and reuse them but they do last very long. I do recommend them if you’re on a budget and need some sponges!
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
I love using these cosmetic wedges to apply my makeup. They are easy to use and blend the makeup evenly. I purchase my wedges from Target. Compared to alternatives they are soft against the skin. I am satisfied with the finished result, when I use the cosmetic wedges to apply my makeup. My makeup is well blended and looks flawless. I would recommend Latex Free Cosmetic Wedges to others to use for their makeup application.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
so here's the thing these are O.G  but I truly can't use these for foundation I can make it work if I don't have anything else.
 I suppose that's why I continue to buy them just in case. I just feel like with foundation I tend to take longer because these sponges are smaller.
Ramona L.
Plymouth, MA
Honestly, these classics are a great stand by and have never left me down. They’re soft and convenient, super cheap, and are perfect for cleaning up any rough edges. I love to bring a handful on a trip because they are disposable so I don’t need to worry about old makeup BUT they also clean really well so when I’m home, I don’t have to waste them!
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
These are great. Super cheap and they works fabulously. I use these to apply my makeup. Very durable and long lasting. The best part about it is when one gets old just throw it out and get a new one. They work just as good as any other sponge.
Elizabeth G.
I have used these every day for several years. They are so cheap and worth great. Definitely prefer the latex free - the latex version has a gross texture. I can use every corner of this sponge over a few days and it doesn’t fall apart or rip.
Jennifer K.
Nashville, TN
I don’t use any fancy sponges for my makeup, as I rarely use any that requires a sponge at all. These basic sponges are a great price and easy to store, which is great since I don’t use them often. I will continue buying these.
Mary W.
Atlanta, GA
Love these sponges!! I use one every day. I bought them from Target and I rebuy them about every month with the 32 pack. They easily apply liquid foundation and moisturizer. I love these sponges and will keep purchasing!
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
Call me old school but I really prefer these sponges to a brush or beauty blender. I’m not entirely sure what it is about it but it is just so effective. I’ve always been able to evenly apply foundations concealer, and bb cream with these. It doesn’t absorb too much product either. I don’t need to wet it. It’s super cheap. And when I’m done I can throw it out so I don’t even need to worry about bacteria or cleaning it. Highly recommend.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Do these work as well as good as a makeup beauty blender makeup sponge?