up & up Latex Free Cosmetic Rounds - 12 ct

by Up & Up

These up & up latex-free cosmetic rounds absorb makeup to allow for even distribution during application. they are hypoallergenic as well as odor free. use cosmetic rounds either dry or slightly dampened. use separate cosmetic rounds for foundation and blush.

Is this good for blending the foundation?
Do you use these for makeup application?
Start your review of up & up Latex Free Cosmetic Rounds - 12 ct!
Product Highlights
“They're also really easy to use with nail art if you're wanting to do and ombre effect.” in 3 reviews
“These work just as perfect as a beauty blender. Very inexpensive. I am happy with this purchase because it never fails me . Gets the job done right ” in 3 reviews
“I think target makes extremely good quality products.” in 1 review
“They last a long time but are low enough priced where you can easily throw them out and replace when they do get icky.” in 1 review
“Most people use these for applying foundation, but I used them for doing a nail polish tutorial.” in 1 review
Tampa, FL
Franklin, WI
I buy these a lot, or used to. They're cheap and get the job done. I go back and first between this and the beauty blender sponge. It depends on my mood and the season- especially which liquid foundation in using at the time or if in even using one at all!
Oxford, MA
I️ love target. Almost everything I’ve bought with the brand has been great quality and for an amazing price especially if you stack cartwheel and 5% off with a target red card! Love that there store brand products are just a good quality. I️ use these to take make up off all the time
Tewksbury, MA
Easy to use and store. I keep a few of these on hands in different bags. They are inexpensive so I don’t really feel the need to wash them and reuse often- just buy another pack.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Target
These are hypoallergenic. They allow for an even distribution during application of foundation, liquid or cream and bluster. You can also use for removing makeup.
Dover
Affordable well-made cosmetic applicators, ideal for those of us who are allergic latex!!! I specifically purchase these for use on clients because many clients are not aware of whether or not they’re sensitive to latex. These are reasonable priced, can be rinsed out and reused, but not recommended because they can harbor bacteria that could react with skin.
These sponges are great to have on hand, I always have a stack in a mason jar near me when I'm applying makeup. I use them to apply/smooth out primer, concealer, and foundation but also face masks. I use them all the time and would repurchase, they are a great value.
Richmond, VA
I love using the Latex Free Cosmetic Rounds, along with cosmetic wedges to apply my makeup. It blends my foundation and concealer very well, and helps give me a flawless look. I purchase the cosmetic rounds from Target. I would purchase the cosmetic rounds again because they are affordable, and do a great job with makeup application.
Westmont, IL
I got this product from target. It was super inexpensive. They usually have pretty good deals on them too. I like to keep them in my travel makeup bag instead of my expensive brushes and tools. My daughter also loves to put her “make up” on with them.
I’ve been using these for years. They are soft and do the job. You can reuse them or use the same. They do absorb so i have to put on makeup and spread it a little bit before using the sponge to blend it all over my face. I’ll continut to purchase this product.