up & up Latex Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct uploaded by angela n.up & up Latex Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct uploaded by Kimberli H.

BY UP & UP

These up & up latex cosmetic wedges are great for extending the life of your makeup because it is not absorbed by the wedge. this feature gives you the ability to apply the right amount of makeup every application. use cosmetic wedges either dry or slightly dampened. use separate cosmetic wedges for foundation and blush. see more...

up & up Latex Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct

Start your review of up & up Latex Cosmetic Wedges - 32 ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I absolutely love these. I use these to put on my liquid foundation and to help blend in my under eye concealer. I am way too cheap to get a beauty blender and these work perfectly fine" in 18 reviews
  • "These cosmetic sponges get the job done effectively and at a great price point." in 2 reviews
  • "Good for applying liquid foundation I no longer wear that type of foundation so I don't have a need for these anymore but they were good when I used them." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like these.I prefer round sponges for foundation,but these get the job done when it comes to ombre nails.That's all I use them for and they work great.They are very cheap and a good value.I would definitely recommend these for nail care and art." in 1 review
  • "But when I am doing makeup on others I use this rather then a beauty blender because I don't want to go through the trouble of washing it everytime" in 1 review
Michelle F.
Georgetown, TX
These wedges get the job done, but aren't overly impressive. For the price, they are a good product. I use them when I'm in a pinch and can't find my regular blender. I also use them for applying glitter nail polish, and they work great for that. Overall, not a super-amazing product, but they are functional and get the job done!
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
These work fine if you’re in a rush or if you want something disposable to use. I used these in addition to a bigger blush for applying foundation and it blended nicely. Good inexpensive alternative if you’re in a bind!
Stephanie R.
Concord, NC
These sponges are great for on the go! There super soft and I use them when I need to clean my brushes and I am in a rush. My skin type is combination of oily and dry. I would buy it again because it’s affordable.
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
I haven’t used this in a while because I always just forget to get more. But they are awesome. Especially because you can wash and reuse them! My makeup always goes on so well when I use them, I really need to remember to get more :)
Lauren M.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have very acne-prone skin, so when I wear makeup, I do whatever I can to prevent a breakout. I buy these sponges to blend concealer and foundation- I use one side once, and use a different side next time. These blend relatively well, and are inexpensive enough that I can do it this way. Recommend these to anyone!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
They're good, for a wedge sponge, but there's options that are less expensive and about as good. And while i don't always pick the cheapest option of everything, if the products are of such similar quality and design I'm going to sav my money for more unique purchases.
Lacretia T.
Denver , CO
These are very affordable disposable wedge sponges. I don't use them to put on makeup, instead I paint sparkle nail polish on to the sponge and then dab on my nails. The sponge soaks up all the extra polish and I end up with a highly dense sparkle ratio on my nails!
Raina T.
Arnold, MO
Love these for quick and easy blending. They make my makeup look very smooth and natural compared to using real techniques blenders. Perfect for my low budget & always sanitary--so it doesn't flare up my acne & I don't have to clean them since they are disposable
Karen B.
Minneapolis
I have used these wedges many times for all different makeup applications! Everything from foundation to putting on glitter nail polish! These are great for all kinds of uses! They have a decent price point & you don’t have to worry about cleaning them, you just dispose of them when you’re done!
Sally R.
Gilbert , AZ
These are great for everyday use! They really make my makeup go on smooth and even. I love that I can just throw them away after each use so I don't have to worry about germs. These are perfect for traveling or to keep in your purse for touch-ups!
Jodi R.
How do these compare to the beauty blenders?
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
Where can i buy this product, love it and Target doesn't carry it anymore 😟
Shiv G.
Is this as effective as a beauty blender?