BY UP & UP

Up & up lash brow groomer/angled eyeliner brush duo see more...

Eltaw B.
The angled brush is very wat to use on your eyebrows and I would prefer is over the eyebrow kit that I got from ecotools. My skin is pretty fair color. The set is so affordable and you get good quality. I would totally recommend this for anyone struggling to find a perfect eyebrow brush.
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
These are sooooo great. I waste like 5 buck on a spooly and angled brush which it great for when I have to do my eyebrows. It was a good price considering wasting like $30 for it at sephora. My skin type is sometimes oily. It was very satisfied with it
Yaretzy O.
I tried this brush and was absolutely surprised! It was easy to use! It really does the job! I definitely recommend this brush. It was a bit pricey but it was worth it. I did not buy it but a friend gave it to me. I would love to but it again. Love this brush!❤️
dominique l.
I love the brush it doesn't hurt my face when I use it and it's super easy to use it doesn't need any special steps or something like that
Cynthia R.
I love using this for my eyebrows so they always look fleeky and people always ask how do I get them to look like that
Jaay S.
Denver, CO
I use this brush for my eyebrows I love it I love how thin it is it gives me a sharp arch on my eyebrows I love it
Gina T.
Estepona ,Malaga
This pencil is good brusher and i
love