up & up Large A.M./P.M. Travel Pill Tray uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY UP & UP

Keep track of all of the pills and supplements you need to take throughout the day with this pill tray that has sections for day and night. Each compartment locks shut individually, so you can keep them separate and avoid spilling. see more...

Buy on Target
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Love It! It has spacious compacts in case you take multiple or large pills. Then compartment for each day is also removable in case you're an "on the go" person.
Jessica W.
Encino, CA
This is so convenient to use! My dog takes meds in the morning and night, so this helps me stay organized and remember if she's already taken her meds. The squares are large enough for several pills (probably 6). I will say that the squares could pop open if you're traveling with it, so I would recommend putting your pills in it after you've arrived at your destination.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is great. I don't only use it for travel, I also use it for my daily meditation and it is so much easier. I fill it once a week and don't have to worry about forgetting a medication.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
For what it does- it does it well. It holds the pills. Keeps them closed for travel. The only thing it could do better was put the pills in it for you
Nikki T.
Stone Mountain, GA
This is an awesome product. It's very convenient and easy to use. I would recommend this product to anyone taking multiple medications or vitamins
Gracie G.
This is good for home. Snaps shut nice and tight. Good price with coupons. Too big for a purse or to carry around. Love the two tone colors.
Kayla S.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product! It is early marked, easy to read, and is easy to open for people with arthritis. I would recommend this
Jane R.
I love this. I bought my grandma one and know she knows exactly when and how many pills she should take . It's perfect
Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This pill tray makes organizing daily medications very easy and helps me take all of my medicines.
Miranda S.
Janesville , MN
Very helpful my dad uses one of these and it helps so much with all of his different medications.