BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Up & up kids sunscreen broad spectrum twinpack spf 50 2-6oz see more...

Buy on Target
Kirsten G.
Stuart, FL
This is a great product for both children and adults it has a high SPF so it keeps you safe and that's when pack is such a good price because it is the up-and-up brands it is a little bit cheaper and because you couldn't enter twin pack it's cheaper so it's kind of The Best of Both Worlds I would recommend this to anybody the spray is super easy to use and it dries almost instantly it's so much easier than having to try to put that group of over your skin and getting your kids to stand still for that it's a great product that I would definitely purchase again
Meghan G.
Wichita, KS
We love Up&Up kids sunscreen! We used to buy banana boat, but it was so expensive. About 2 years ago we decided to try up and up and haven't looked back since! I have very fair skin and so after spraying the kids down good I use it on myself as well and it works great! My kids don't burn and they can stay in the sun and play all day.
We will never use another brand again! Thanks UP & up for making such a great product for such an affordable price!
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
We got these as an extra for summer camp last year. I was afraid that my kids would lose their sunscreen a million times over the summer and I didn't want to pay a ton of money to replace them each time. Not only did they stay in their bags each day (miracle of miracles!) but they also worked to protect my fair-skinned kids. Will definitely buy again this year 😊
Johanna L.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
For a generic brand, this product was alright. I don't like the price of name brand sunscreen so I would definitely choose this brand out of all the generic brands available to me. it left me feeling a little greasy but I also think that comes with using 50 spf. I have very light skin and I burn easily so I look for 50 spf that keeps me from feeling too greasy.
karra G.
Fresno, CA
Value begins with up and up! We use this brand for just about everything and it only makes sense that the sunscreen would be great as well. This sunscreen sprays on clear and does not leave a greasy feeling when you are done. It works very well for a day out in the sun! We will not spend more for name brand, because up and up is a brand we trust!!!
Kirstie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I always buy in the double pack because being a mom of three you go thru a lot of sun block ! This sun screen last for hours . I typically go to the beach for 2 to 3 hours w. My kids & I never come home w. Sun burnt children . It doesn't come off I the water & I only apply once & they are set for the day !
Jessie G.
Willowick, OH
The coverage seems to be pretty good and it makes my life so much easier to spray on when I have 3 kids 5 and under trying to run to the sprinkler and pool. I don't love the spray as there has been info it's not great, but it's our best current option to get everyone covered. The price is good too.
Elisheva G.
No more messy hands! I spray this on my kids quickly before they go to camp for some easy protection. Spray all over and go! I do spray a little in my hand to apply it to faces, as I can't trust my kids to keep their eyes shut tight. We've really been out in the sun, with no burns whatsoever!
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR
A cheaper alternative for a high soft sunscreen! It sprays on well. It is white, so if you don't rub it in when you are wet, it will show. I've used this several times, and I will continue to use it when I need a lot of sunscreen for a trip. Use this product for affordable sunscreen.
Cassie R.
Bremerton, WA
Great Price for Great Coverage! My boys love to play in the sun, the little we do get, and I like that I can trust my kid's skin is safe from sunburns and harmful uv rays! 2 Packs allows me to keep one in the diaper bag and one at home to use wherever and whenever we might need it!