BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Kids SPF50 8Floz C-Spray see more...

Tiffany Y.
Tiffany Y.
Redlands, Ca
We LOVE this sunscreen!! It's easy to apply, and give really good coverage. We have yet to come home sunburned while using the Up&Up sunscreen. We apply it every few hours and it drys quickly. Which means that you can even just right back in the water after reapplying. We buy this stuff every summer and love it. My kids have never had a skin reaction to it either. Really great product I would recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
This is my go-to sunscreen product. Super easy to apply and it rubs in easily (if you want to rub it in). It doesn't make my super sensitive skin freak out and I love that she SPF is so high. I started using this just to protect my tattoos, but now I use it all over every single day. Very reasonable price for such an awesome product.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Andover, MN
We have been using the Up & Up brand of sunscreen for ourselves and our kids for the past couple of years and it has worked well to keep away the sunburns. We buy it at Target and usually get quite a few uses out of the cans of spray before having to repurchase. We will definitely be stocking up for this summer!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Powell, TN
Have you ever tried applying a sunscreen to a squirmy kid who REALLY wants to get in the pool? If yes, you understand why sunscreen sprays are a LIFESAVER! I love this spray and we get it every year. It works great at protecting my kiddos and they like that it's so fast and easy.
Alison M.
Alison M.
Maryland Heights, MO
This spray being SPF-50 gives the comfort of not worrying about sunburns and with the spray allows for easy application. I would recommend it to others just make sure not to get it near their eyes. The only issue was just sometimes it was difficult to lock and unlock the cap.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Bloomington, MINNESOTA
Love this sunscreen. It's a good value and seems to protect us well. Spray sunscreen is the best for an on the go kid. I also like it for myself. The only drawback is that it seems to go pretty quick one you start using it. I managed to use up a while can over a weekend.
Aida G.
Aida G.
This sunscreen overall is pretty much the same as any other sunscreen I've used. When using it though I had a weird allergic reaction to one of its ingredients. I got a really weird rash that didn't go away until about 3 days later all over where I applied it to my body.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Monroe, GA
Great sunscreen! The spray feature makes it so much easier to apply. I use this sunscreen on my whole family, both kids and adults. When applied frequently, this does a great job of keeping us from getting burned. The value is excellent. I will certainly purchase again!
Allison M.
Allison M.
Both my husband and I are super pasty and burn easily. Up & up kids sunscreen has a higher spf, SPF 50, which keeps us protected from the sun while having a blast outside! Not only does this sunscreen work as well as competitor brand-names it is a few dollars cheaper!!
Niki A.
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I really like this sunscreen and I love that you can spray it to get good coverage. I like the price as well. I only wish that it had the option to come with the face stick as well as that is easier on little ones when you are out and about. Otherwise, I love it