BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Kids SPF50 8Floz C-Spray see more...

Nicole T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like purchasing the up and up brand when I happen to be at a Target Store. I don’t see it many places so it’s something I only pick up when I’m there. I do like it and really like using a spray instead of a cream or lotion. It sprays on fast and even dries fast. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily and it protects your from the Sun with 50 SPF which I love. We’re in the sun a lot over the summer and I like to keep my kids protected. It’s also easy to throw in a side pocket of a bag and take to the beach. The fact that you can just spray this on is great since I always hated having to rub in a lotion because sand always sticks to your body and hands so this is way more convenient. I’m happy knowing my kids are protected and I’m not covered in cream and sand myself. I recommend using the up and up. It works well for a great price! Up & Up Kids SPF50 8Floz C-Spray
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dries quickly and works well. My son has never had a burn or any pink skin since we started using this. It’s safe for his sensitive skin and does a great job.
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells like sunscreen, nothing fancy, but it’s priced so well and works great. I usually buy two to 3 at a time and keep them handy bringing it everywhere we go in the summer. Easy to apply and continuous spray makes it even better
Destinee M.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I almost always purchase this brand of sunscreen every year for my four kiddos. Its a decent price and I feel it does the same thing as the name brand products. You can purchase this item at target and i recommend this to anybody with kids.
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Target brands!! They are so well priced and extremely comparable to name brand products. This sunscreen goes on nicely and doesn't feel gross like some. The smell is really nice but still light - which is perfect for kids. It definitely prevented any burns on my 2 year old cause we were outside all day for a few days in a row! I'm so thrilled I bought it and it was on sale too!
Anna T.
I love this sunscreen! It works well on my fair skinned kids. They have very sensitive skin and have no issues with this product. It's easy and quick to apply which is necessary when you have squirmy kids ready to jump in the water. I even use it on their face by spraying it into my hands first. I will continue to buy and use this product.
Sarah B.
Centerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only brand I trust for my kids. It works exactly like they say and it's fast and super easy to apply! Best part, I only have to apply it once! No need to keep a timer to make sure you remember to put more on them. Try it once and you'll fall in love too!
Jessica T.
Claymont, DE
I buy this mainly because of the price, it works just as good as the other brands. The spray is nice, but I spray on my hand and then rub onto my child's shoulders and face
Kristin J.
Muncie, IN
I buy this several times every year. Makes protecting my son while he's outside for soccer or just playing a breeze. This summer will make my 3rd year buying this product and I have no plans to quit any time soon.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Love target and all their products! You can usually get them for a couple dollars cheaper than other brands and using the cartwheel app you can save even more! Works great and easy to apply! I buy tons of up and up products including this sunscreen!