BY UP & UP

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Up & Up Kids SPF50 8Floz C-Spray see more...

Up & Up Kids SPF50 8Floz C-Spray
  • "This is my go-to sunscreen product. Super easy to apply and it rubs in easily (if you want to rub it in). It doesn't make my super sensitive skin freak out and I love that she SPF is so high. I started using this just to protect my tattoos, but now I use it all over every single day. Very reasonable price for such an awesome product. " in 9 reviews
Emma T.
Richmond, KY
My grandmother bought this for my son over the summer and I was skeptical because I always use Banana Boat. Honestly, this sunscreen works just as good and it’s half the price. No sunburns for my son!
amy s.
This dries quickly and works well. My son has never had a burn or any pink skin since we started using this. It’s safe for his sensitive skin and does a great job.
Kelsey K.
Obviously Up and Up isn’t the best brand you can buy, but this sunscreen works well for the price. I like using the kids because it’s easier on my sensitive skin. This screen wears off after about an hour and a half and is a little thin, so you’ll use more, but the SPF 50 actually keeps you from getting a sunburn!
bailey a.
it’s very smooth and doesn’t leave my skin feeling sticky. i use this all the time. with most other sun screens i burn but with sunscreen i apply just a few times while being at the beach and it leaves my screen burn free and feeling smooth and non greasy.
Nicole T.
I like purchasing the up and up brand when I happen to be at a Target Store. I don’t see it many places so it’s something I only pick up when I’m there. I do like it and really like using a spray instead of a cream or lotion. It sprays on fast and even dries fast. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily and it protects your from the Sun with 50 SPF which I love. We’re in the sun a lot over the summer and I like to keep my kids protected. It’s also easy to throw in a side pocket of a bag and take to the beach. The fact that you can just spray this on is great since I always hated having to rub in a lotion because sand always sticks to your body and hands so this is way more convenient. I’m happy knowing my kids are protected and I’m not covered in cream and sand myself. I recommend using the up and up. It works well for a great price! Up & Up Kids SPF50 8Floz C-Spray
Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I absolutely love Target brands!! They are so well priced and extremely comparable to name brand products. This sunscreen goes on nicely and doesn't feel gross like some. The smell is really nice but still light - which is perfect for kids. It definitely prevented any burns on my 2 year old cause we were outside all day for a few days in a row! I'm so thrilled I bought it and it was on sale too!
Sarah B.
Centerville, MA
This is the only brand I trust for my kids. It works exactly like they say and it's fast and super easy to apply! Best part, I only have to apply it once! No need to keep a timer to make sure you remember to put more on them. Try it once and you'll fall in love too!
Sarah S.
Smells like sunscreen, nothing fancy, but it’s priced so well and works great. I usually buy two to 3 at a time and keep them handy bringing it everywhere we go in the summer. Easy to apply and continuous spray makes it even better
Kristin J.
Muncie, IN
I buy this several times every year. Makes protecting my son while he's outside for soccer or just playing a breeze. This summer will make my 3rd year buying this product and I have no plans to quit any time soon.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Love target and all their products! You can usually get them for a couple dollars cheaper than other brands and using the cartwheel app you can save even more! Works great and easy to apply! I buy tons of up and up products including this sunscreen!