up & up Kids Lotion SPF 50 - 10.4. oz. uploaded by Sugey n.

BY UP & UP

Up & up kids lotion spf 50-10.4 oz is one summer essential you should never be without. This convenient 10.4 oz size easily stores in your beach bag, purse or your car so its available when you need it. Sunscreen is so vital to your overall health and to keeping your skin functioning properly. Protect yourself, your kids and the rest of your family by having a tube or two of up & ups 50 spf sunscreen on hand at all times. This sun lotion applies easily to all areas of your body, especially your face, for all over coverage that lasts and lasts. Water resistant, hypoallergenic, paba free and fragrance free sunscreen; what more could... see more...

Sherry G.
Normally a generic brand does not hold a candle to name brand but this sun block actually works very well. My only complaint is that it doesn't absorb into the skin as well as I would like it to but it prevents sun burn pretty well.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
I always like getting the target brand products. They are just as good as the generic brand and they're definitely less expensive. I grab this for the beach and it works very well however you do have to make sure that you put it on before you go out in the sun!
Evagelia S.
This sun screen is excellent! It is affordable, has a great scent and texture, and the 50 SPF keeps me protected. It is a thicker sunscreen so it applies like a body butter, but it doesn't stay white. The smell is subtle and non offensive, but not overpowering like some other brands.
Tiffany B.
Haverhill, MA
I love Up& Up products . They are reliable and dependable and affordable The sunscreen works great I buy it every summer to use on all 8 of my children . As with all sunscreens I follow the directions on the bottle and always reapply especially after they have been swimming . It applies really well and is quick to rub in which is great especially with little ones and I prefer lotion opposed to a spray.
Alisa S.
Peoria, AZ
I really like this sunblock. Its inexpensive, absorbs well, and keeps my children and I protected from the sun. It doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't break us out.
Araceli L.
I used this once and applied it before going to the beach all over my body exept my face and I got sun burnt on my face. So I applied it after and my sun burn faded.
severine m.
Pawtucket, RI
I simply love this product for my children,applying sun screen is a must especially for little ones, I like the texture and that it is spf 50 and the price is not bad either
Sugey n.
Love all the up & up products, this sunscreen is affordable and it does the job when out in the sun for long periods of time, perfect for pool time during the summer.
Taylor G.
Middletown, MD
We used this on my one year old daughter at the beach. We followed the instructions and reapplied regularly and she didn't get a sunburn.
Alyssa A.
Buffalo, NY
Quite a thick cream. Works great for when your kids are out in the sun for long periods of time. Lasts quite a while. XOXOđź’•