BY UP & UP

Add a healthy, flawless glow to your face with a bronzer brush. The kabuki style brush has a full silhouette and rounded tip, allowing for precise and professional coverage when applying bronzer. see more...

up & up Kabuki Bronzer Brush
  • "I Love Love Love My Kabuki brush!! I saw it used on a YouTube video & the next day I ran to Target & bought it! The price is totally do able plus it applies my concealer, foundation wonderfully! All you need is a little soap and water to clean the Kabuki brush off and I haven't lost any noticeable bristles as well .. yet lol !!!!" in 4 reviews
Catherine L.
Medford, NY
Christine J.
This works just as good as the more expensive version. Blends well and gives good coverage when used with any powder face makeup. The only negative is that it doesn't last as long after washing.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a good price and a very fluffy brush but not as soft as most or at least the one that I got a while back. I've seen that they have a new look but now sure how good the bristles are.
Stephanie T.
Sparta, TN
This brush is one of my absolute favorites. I use it every day to put on my mineral foundation. It doesn't loose bristles, which is great! I would highly recommend this kabuki brush.
Gillian K.
This is an ok brush for a cheaper brand. It's a little scratchy but not bad. It doesn't blend as well as I would like it too, but that may also be the products I'm using it with too.
Alisha W.
Dunedin, FL
I've had this makeup brush for years so it definitely holds up well, a little rough after a while but definitely one of the best brushes I've used
Marianna R.
Deuce kabuki bronzer brush is one of the best ones out in the market if you don't have one you should totally buy one.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
This is my new favorite type of brush to apply makeup with. It works for wet and dry and gives a great smooth finish!
Bailey C.
Very soft and works almost as effective and efficiently as a high end makeup Kabuki brush would. Very nice dupe.
Frankie W.
Riverdale, GA
Always gives smooth finish! although brush sheds a tad, still a great brush. Good for powder and liquid.
Erin K.
Sterling Hts, MI
How much is this brush? Does it work well and last? Thanks!
Mandy G.
What is the price for this brush?