BY UP & UP #3 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Jumbo cotton balls 100-pk.

Buy on Target
  • "Great for removing nail polish, applying toner to your face, and recently I got my nose pierced so I use these to clean my nose ring as well." in 3 reviews
Michaela C.
I use these every day, and mostly they are great, especially for the price.  But the Up & Up cotton balls also seem to come unravelled more often than other brands I've used.  It's not a huge inconvenience or something, I just roll it back up, but it would be nice if there was a more uniform consistency to the cotton balls.
Marissa R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great brand and quality of cotton balls. This brand is affordable and the jumbo are the perfect size. Packaging is nice, bag closes. I buy these at Target, not sure where else you can get them at. But I do recommend.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I use these for so many things: applying toner, removing nail polish, removing eye makeup, etc etc. I love how these cotton balls stay together when you use them and don't fluff apart and deteriorate. Very reliable!
Y 🌿.
These are basic cotton balls that I use nightly for my toner and micellar water. You cannot beat the price for the quantity for product that you get. I would recommend not buying more expensive cotton balls.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I love these cotton balls! They are a really good for the cheap price! I usually buy off brands like Up and Up when it comes to cotton balls because they are just as effective as more expensive ones!
Hannah S.
Pinson, AL
We use these for everything! With a wild little boy and hard working husband we are always Doctoring up cuts and scraps and these are great! They don’t separate and get fuzz everywhere and the price is great!
Nicole Z.
Good for the price! I keep these handy in my bathroom to remove stubborn eye makeup, remove nail polish, etc. It does work good compared to other brands. Its soft and feels smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to others
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
I love to have a container of cotton ball around for many uses such as removing nail polish. The target brand of jumbo cotton balls come in a handy contain of 100 balls per bag making them last a long time. I keep them in a cute little glass dish with lid on my bathroom counter. #influenster
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Love cotton balls. Great for projects, cleaning or some form of personal care. Never too expensive either. Helps stop minor bleeding as well. Always in bulk no matter where you go. I really have no complaints.
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Cotton balls are amazing! School projects, eye make up remover. even if one of my sister's stuffed animals is less on cotton, these guys are always there to help! The material is always so soft and very comfortable on your skin, nails and ears! Would highly recommend!
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Would you rather cotton balls or cotton pads?
ashley k.
Are the quality of these better than others?
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you use these cottonballs?