BY UP & UP #2 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Jumbo cotton balls 100-pk.

Buy on Target
  • "Great for removing nail polish, applying toner to your face, and recently I got my nose pierced so I use these to clean my nose ring as well." in 3 reviews
Katherine R.
Cotton balls? You think of using for your ear when you have an ear infection, they're effective for that. Some use them for removing nail polish. Others used them for crafts, which is why I currently have an excessive amount. But they will always come in handy.
Savannah C.
They are a really great value for cotton balls. How much different can different brand cotton balls be? Not that different. This is a great value from Target. Love up and up I will repeatedly buy these. I Recommend to my family and friends to buy these.
Faye K.
McLean, VA
These cottonballs are perfect size for removing nail polish and eye make up, and for cleaning out my dog's ears. My dog is a 50lb beagle/lab mix, and these cotton balls fit perfectly in her ear canal.
I would definitely recommend these to others.
Lauren O.
These are the only cotton balls I've bought for years. They work well no matter what I use them for. They don't fall apart easily like others I've used. The cost is good and you can even catch them on sale with using the Cartwheel app.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I always but Targets Up & up brand cotton balls. I prefer the jumbo size. I use them for make up, nails, and face care. They are cheaper than brand names and virtually the same. I use my cartwheel and red card to save even more.
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
I mainly use these if i need to take all my makeup off or if im taking all my nail polish off with nail polish remover but they are easy to use nd they are affordable at walmart but im satisfied with using these I recommend
Sabella M.
These are super inexpensive and you get so many. I use these for nail polish and sometimes for my toner/chemical exfoliant when I run out of rounds. They work really well and last forever.
Rachel F.
Frisco , TX
I always pick these up at target, as I go through a lot of cotton balls taking off my makeup. They work just as well as any other brand, and they're pretty in expensive.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
I use them for removing nailpolishes and they defiantly hold up. Can strip all 10 nails with just one Cotten ball! And they are made in America which is a mega plus ūüėä
J M.
Just inexpensive fluffy puffs of cotton that are a bit larger than the average size but you can easily tear them in half. They work well with removing nail polish.
ashley k.
Are the quality of these better than others?
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert
Would you rather cotton balls or cotton pads?
Lexi W.
Do you use these cottonballs?