BY UP & UP #4 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Jumbo cotton balls 100-pk.

Buy on Target
  • "Great for removing nail polish, applying toner to your face, and recently I got my nose pierced so I use these to clean my nose ring as well." in 3 reviews
Michaela C.
I use these every day, and mostly they are great, especially for the price.  But the Up & Up cotton balls also seem to come unravelled more often than other brands I've used.  It's not a huge inconvenience or something, I just roll it back up, but it would be nice if there was a more uniform consistency to the cotton balls.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
These cotton balls are large enough for me to split at least twice when I am using them to remove nail polish from my finger and toe nails. They take in the product well without taking in too much where it makes a mess. They are nice and such a bargain!
Marissa R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great brand and quality of cotton balls. This brand is affordable and the jumbo are the perfect size. Packaging is nice, bag closes. I buy these at Target, not sure where else you can get them at. But I do recommend.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I use these for so many things: applying toner, removing nail polish, removing eye makeup, etc etc. I love how these cotton balls stay together when you use them and don't fluff apart and deteriorate. Very reliable!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I love these cotton balls! They are a really good for the cheap price! I usually buy off brands like Up and Up when it comes to cotton balls because they are just as effective as more expensive ones!
Nicole Z.
Good for the price! I keep these handy in my bathroom to remove stubborn eye makeup, remove nail polish, etc. It does work good compared to other brands. Its soft and feels smooth on the skin. I would recommend it to others
Darlene R.
Brimley
These cotton balls are great for removing nail polish to stopping bleeding after a blood sugar test. I like that they are disposable. They are also soft and I would recommend them to everyone. They’re handy to have around.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
I love to have a container of cotton ball around for many uses such as removing nail polish. The target brand of jumbo cotton balls come in a handy contain of 100 balls per bag making them last a long time. I keep them in a cute little glass dish with lid on my bathroom counter. #influenster
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Cotton balls are amazing! School projects, eye make up remover. even if one of my sister's stuffed animals is less on cotton, these guys are always there to help! The material is always so soft and very comfortable on your skin, nails and ears! Would highly recommend!
Brianna W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Honestly, for the price, you can't beat the quality. I can buy the 100 size bag, and go a month without needing to repurchase, because each cotton ball is so big, that I only need one for either applying toner to my face, or one cotton ball for taking a whole hand of nail polish off.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Would you rather cotton balls or cotton pads?
ashley k.
Are the quality of these better than others?
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you use these cottonballs?