BY UP & UP #5 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Jumbo cotton balls 100-pk.

Up & Up Jumbo Cotton Balls 100-pk.
  • "Great for removing nail polish, applying toner to your face, and recently I got my nose pierced so I use these to clean my nose ring as well." in 3 reviews
Kalei B.
Noxapater
Let me just say these cotton balls are cheap! These things are so worth the price you pay. With zero mess & easy using. I use these for nail polish remover & even alcohol for my face. It soaks up so much stuff & even after use will have too much to be able to use. The cotton balls are very big & the packs have tons of them in there. So I can go 2 months without getting another bags if I let other use some too. I do recommend these cotton balls to all no matter what you do with them. My mother will buy these to pour scents into & put them into her car to use whenever its really hot & to scent will just grow in her car!
Michaela C.
I use these every day, and mostly they are great, especially for the price.  But the Up & Up cotton balls also seem to come unravelled more often than other brands I've used.  It's not a huge inconvenience or something, I just roll it back up, but it would be nice if there was a more uniform consistency to the cotton balls.
Kerissa D.
Hudson, Ohio
I use these cotton balls to remove nail polish, and while cotton balls might seem irrelevant, this is the kind of cotton ball that doesn’t stick to your nail polish! They stay tight and compact and have been such a miracle to find, plus super cheap for such a large amount!
Marissa R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great brand and quality of cotton balls. This brand is affordable and the jumbo are the perfect size. Packaging is nice, bag closes. I buy these at Target, not sure where else you can get them at. But I do recommend.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I use these for so many things: applying toner, removing nail polish, removing eye makeup, etc etc. I love how these cotton balls stay together when you use them and don't fluff apart and deteriorate. Very reliable!
Great use for removing nail polish, or removing makeup, and applying skincare treatments to the face without using the hands. But they kind of break apart easily with the last one if it's a liquid product.
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
I love these cotton balls! They are a really good for the cheap price! I usually buy off brands like Up and Up when it comes to cotton balls because they are just as effective as more expensive ones!
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
These cotton balls are great for removing nail polish to stopping bleeding after a blood sugar test. I like that they are disposable. They are also soft and I would recommend them to everyone. They’re handy to have around.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
I love to have a container of cotton ball around for many uses such as removing nail polish. The target brand of jumbo cotton balls come in a handy contain of 100 balls per bag making them last a long time. I keep them in a cute little glass dish with lid on my bathroom counter. #influenster
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Cotton balls are amazing! School projects, eye make up remover. even if one of my sister's stuffed animals is less on cotton, these guys are always there to help! The material is always so soft and very comfortable on your skin, nails and ears! Would highly recommend!
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Would you rather cotton balls or cotton pads?
ashley k.
Are the quality of these better than others?
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Do you use these cottonballs?

Kohl's