Baby & ToddlerBaby HealthColic & Gas ReliefUp & Up
Infants' Gas Relief Drops - 1 fl oz - Up&Up

Up & Up Infants' Gas Relief Drops - 1 fl oz - Up&Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Infants' Gas Relief Drops - 1 fl oz - Up&Up!
Kalie D.
Louisville, KY
These seemed to work quite well. I used along with gentle formula for her to drink and it calmed her better than most.
Rica K.
Elkridge, MD
Up & Up Infants' Gas Relief Drops - 1 fl oz - Up&Up uploaded by Rica K.
Purchased at: Target
So far my baby isn't that fussy as he usually was and he farts alot so it means it works and effective. Will leave another review after a week.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
The target brand always worked just as well as the name brand! We kept this on hand the first year.
Jen K.
These worked great. For the few times I had to use them, they worked as they should. I also put a few drops on the formula pitcher to get rid of all the foam. The formula is great. The writing on the dropper needs to be black instead of white because it's so difficult to see the doseage markings.
emily S.
Dunlap, TN
YES YES YES! INFANT SURVIVAL NECESSITY! I highly recommend using this and keeping a bottle every where baby goes, the diaper bag, at home and at the grandparents houses. When your little one has a gas bubble that is killing their tummy their wails are horrendous! So prevent it in the first place!
Jessica S.
Fresno, CA
This really seemed to help all my babies with gas. My youngest daughter would get so fussy and just cry and scream uncontrollably. This definitely helped calm her down and help relieve the gas pressure.
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
very precise it is a good tool nice presentation easy to use I recommend it it is not expensive and I find it anywhere
Amber H.
Melbourne, FL
Works great and comes with a squeeze, measuring topper to use! So much easier than keeping track of the little syringe with other brands! Just throw it in the diaper bag and you’re good to go! Super cheap compared to name brand, as well!
Lauren B.
Breinigsville, PA
I have used these for all my kids and they work great! Definitely the best price. I love these they work so good that I’ve even used them myself in a pinch.
Joelle A.
If your baby deals with gas, don't hesitate, just buy these drops. They really helped when my babies were in terrible pain from gas pressure. They kicked in pretty quickly--between 15 and 30 mins. I would definitely recommend them! The drops have a light fruity taste that most babies seem to like, so administering this medicine was easy.

Looking for your answer?