BY UP & UP #39 in Formula

Up&up soy infant formula is a lactose-free, soy based formula that meets all the nutritional needs of infants who either prefer soy or have been recommended soy based formula by a health care professional. up&up soy infant formula contains a blend of nutrients found naturally in mother's milk including dha and ara which support brain and eye development and is nutritionally comparable to enfamil prosobee and similac sensitive isomil soy like all infant formulas manufactured in the united states, up&up soy meets all the nutritional standards of the fda, providing complete nutrition for... see more...

Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
I had to put my baby on soy due to lactose sensitivity. He's been drinking this since he was 2 months old. Never had a problem, it's super gentle on the stomach and doesn't cause gas. Same ingredients as other soy formulas at a super affordable price.
nicole n.
nicole n.
I love this formula. The price is so much cheaper and it really is better for my babies tummy, I love how it can be good for me and baby. I love targt brands!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Finding this Up & Up brand of soy formula -- sold exclusively at Target -- saved my wallet from total disaster. My son developed a milk intolerance at 3 months old and we initially went on Enfamil's soy formula, which worked great, but it was literally double the cost of Target's version. My baby loved this, never had any issues and we immediately saw his digestive issues clear up from the milk intolerance. I'm so thankful for it!
Kacie A.
Kacie A.
Sherwood, Or
I have used this formula for all three of my babies and not only is it just as good of quality as name brand but it's $10+ cheaper.
Nae N.
Nae N.
I loved this actually as on of my favorites & my child complained none to my surprise!
Karyn B.
Karyn B.
Forksville , PA
My 6 and a half month old is severely allergic to milk products and while we were at Target we noticed that we'd run out of our soy formula and we picked this up. Not only was it a life saver for us but the price was right too! I didn't notice the smell that usually comes with brand name soy formula's either which was an added bonus. My son wasn't nearly as gassy and didn't get as constipated either. I'm not sure why but I'd buy this brand again in a heart beat.
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
Once all my free samples of the name brand formula was gone I switched over to this brand. It was basically the same thing. My daughter never got sick from it and loved the taste as much as the big name brand. And my family saved some money as it way cheaper.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I used this formula for my daughter and saved so much money comoared to similac and enfamil. It amazes me how many people are willing to pay twice the price for a product that is the same thing only without the name.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Raeford, NC
This formula is just ok. It leaves a super grainy consistency and residue in the bottle. My son definitely did not prefer it.