BY UP & UP #77 in Formula

Our up&up added rice infant formula is a milk-based formula that contains added rice starch for babies who spit up frequently or who require this type of formula. the formula consistency is designed to become thicker to help keep the formula down and is a better alternative than adding rice cereal to infant formula. our formulation contains dha & ara to support brain and eye development and is nutritionally comparable to enfamil ar and similac sensitive for spit up. now up&up infant formulas are easier than ever to prepare! Our new mom-friendly smartub formula container has an easy-open zip top foil... see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Fresno, CA
Thickened my son's bottles without having to deal with a separate rice cereal container. And helped with his spit up.
Jessy S.
Jessy S.
Used this for my little one its much cheaper and my daughter stopped throwing up when I gave her this formula
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Cheaper then the comparables, We used this when we ran out of his regular formula on vacation and my little guy knew no difference
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Love this product!! Baby can tell no difference in this and brand enfamil!! Highly recommend!
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
When comparing ingredients to other formulas they are very similar. The only difference I noticed was the texture, which did seem to upset my little guy's belly. When he would spit up it was almost as if it was as easily digested. We ended up having to go back to name brand. It was worth a shot though, because the price is right and ingredients are about the same. I know many babies who have had success with it.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Somerset, KY
This was a last resort once when we were on a very tight budget and he couldn't tell the difference. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs AR formula.