Office SuppliesUp & Up
Index Cards Top Spiral Ruled 3" x 5" Multicolor - Up&Up

Up & Up Index Cards Top Spiral Ruled 3" x 5" Multicolor - Up&Up

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Index Cards Top Spiral Ruled 3" x 5" Multicolor - Up&Up!
Moorhead, MN
I love these note cards! I will use a pack of these for each subject or test even! They are so convenient for making flash cards for studying! Even more convenient, they are in a notebook form so you're not constantly losing cards! Affordable and very helpful! I will definitely buy these again and I definitely recommend these note cards if you're a student!
Bloomfield, NJ
So wonderful for note taking! And cheap from Target! Love the spiral ruled., because I tend to miss place notecards frequently!
Pittsburg, CA
This is by far my favorite index spiral cards because it's sections separated by bright colors, which makes it easy to divide the type of notes and skip to what I need. It's small size makes it easy to store in a purse or a bag when I travel on the bus or the train, so I can do some extra studying.
Atlanta, GA
I love having notecards on a spiral. Seems overrated but I cannot tell you how many times I have had notecards flying around in whatever bag I am using. Makes them much easier to keep track of.
Fountain Vly, CA
I absolutely love these note cards! My husband bought tons for studying in nursing school and I was always sneaking a few away to write recipes on and make lists. They are sturdy, the bright colors are great to color code themes with and you can keep them all together for easy use!
Palm Bay, FL
Love the different colors. Helps with color coating recipes and the spiral helps me to keep it together.
unknownn
Super durable! And are nice and bright colors! You will fursure never loose these cards !
Las Cruces, NM
I love these note cards.  I really like the small binder style ring they are connected to so that the cards can not be lost.  the bright colors are great for studying.
San Antonio, TX
These are perfect if your gave certain noted you need to learn or words with a definition and you could also make flash cards and they dts nice and all together because of the spiral binding
Little Falls, MN
These were the best thing to use during nursing school to help learn medications! They are durable. Regardless if they are white or colorful they make it easy to study!

Looking for your answer?