BY UP & UP

These heavy-duty paper plates are ideal for parties or barbeques. In convenient 54-pack with bright hues of blue, purple, green and orange. Microwave safe. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I'm a fan of these especially since you don't have to use two plates to make sure that your food doesn't leak through!" in 1 review
  • "Good for every day use." in 1 review
  • "The Up and Up brand heavy duty plates are perfect for a family get together." in 1 review
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Review for: Picnic 54-Ct.
I buy these every time we have a family get together or cookout and I love them. I used to use the thin paper plates and you would have to double and triple them so they wouldn't leak. These have no such problem. I do recommend these.
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
Review for: up & up Heavy Duty Paper Plates 28 ct
These are some great plates. Heavy duty and also love the difffrent prints they come in. The price is great as well!
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Review for: 10" 50-Ct.
Being a college student, paper plates have become my life lol. these are super pretty and are great for summer parties as well!
Arham K.
Review for: Bowls
This product is super cheap and does the job very well! No need to pay for a brand when you can get the cheaper Target brand.
HOLLY R.
MADISONVILLE TN
Review for: Picnic 54-Ct.
I love this brand. It's affordable and its is great quality. I use it all the time for parties.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Does any other off-brand work better?