BY UP & UP

These heavy-duty paper plates are ideal for parties or barbeques. In convenient 54-pack with bright hues of blue, purple, green and orange. Microwave safe. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I'm a fan of these especially since you don't have to use two plates to make sure that your food doesn't leak through!" in 1 review
  • "Good for every day use." in 1 review
  • "The Up and Up brand heavy duty plates are perfect for a family get together." in 1 review
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis
Review for: up & up Heavy Duty Paper Plates 28 ct
These are a must have in my household! As a busy mom of 4, I don’t have a lot of time to spend washing dishes so these plates are a huge time saver for me during meal times. They are inexpensive and pretty sturdy. There’s almost always some kind of deal available on the Target/Cartwheel app for these as well.
Sarah M.
These are amazing paper plates that are sturdy enough to hold a lot of food! During our family get togethers we have mounds and mounds of food and these plates are great for holding everything you want to eat without having to go up to the buffet line multiple times.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
Review for: Picnic 54-Ct.
I buy these every time we have a family get together or cookout and I love them. I used to use the thin paper plates and you would have to double and triple them so they wouldn't leak. These have no such problem. I do recommend these.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Review for: 10" 50-Ct.
Work great for cost and you don't need to stack them up so they are sturdy. Great when you have a three month old and don't feel like doing the dishes. Which is most of time these days. Great for crafts for the kids as well :)
Amber B.
Always holds food good, nice and strong, like the colors it has adds a little touch of design to what your using them for
Lauren S.
Katy, TX
Review for: Bowls
These bowls are great. They are sturdy and not flimsy. Works well with hot and cold.
Taylor M.
Review for: Picnic 54-Ct.
I love this brand. It is affordable and the quality is great! I also love all the designs and how they change it up with the seasons. A must have in my college dorm as dishes are not wanted!
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Review for: 10" 50-Ct.
Great sturdy plate! Great for outdoor events, and I love how some plates come decorated
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: 10" 50-Ct.
These are especially good for BBQ or even days you just don't want to do dishes. they come in cute design which the young ones love. although they are pricey for just being paper plates.
Arham K.
Review for: Bowls
This product is super cheap and does the job very well! No need to pay for a brand when you can get the cheaper Target brand.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Does any other off-brand work better?