up & up Healing Ointment Skin Protection 14 oz uploaded by Gina H.up & up Healing Ointment Skin Protection 14 oz uploaded by Leah G.

BY UP & UP

Up & up healing ointment skin protection 14 oz see more...

Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Great price & works wonders. My son had some constipation (TMI?) & after this was applied he felt better. It helped with the redness & it made it easier for him to go without it hurting. I would repurchase because it is just effective as other leading ointments for a fraction of the price.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I started using this product and I'm very (happily) surprised about how this product worked! My son has severe eczema and I'm always unsure of what to use on his skin, but after a few uses I really did notice a bit of change! This is a bit waterier than aquaphor, but I think this is a great AFFORDABLE healing ointment, I'll definitely be picking up at the store often!
Samantha B.
This stuff works great! It has all the amazing qualities of Vaseline but better. That means it's safe enough to use on my newborns face but can also heal cracked skin and rashes instantly. For store brand I think it works amazing!
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
I used this ointment when my boys were in diapers. it was great! my older son is on the chunkier side now and walking makes for chaffing and it can be painful. I apply the up and up ointment and its like instant relief. I also use it for minor rashes and bites too. I keep it around for everyone.
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
Love this product. It works the same as the leading brands and exceeded my expectations. I use this product all over my baby every day, before and after her bath. I bought this product at Target and the price was great. I would recommend this product to other parents.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
Love this ointment! Works great at healing dry cracked feet and for soothing red wind / winter chapped cheeks. I have used it for chapped lips too and they heal quickly.
Gina H.
There is no other ointment that I'll use on my precious babies skin! I will purchase this again! It's affordable and can be used for multiple skin irritations.
Justine A.
1979 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is great and works for kids and adults alike. It has so many uses. It is nice that the Target brand is less expensive than Aquaphor.
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
This product is wonderful for eczema. Both my boys have it. It is a good value for the price compared to similar product.
Julia H.
Belcamp, MD
Comparable to Aquaphor in quality. I use it for my kids, on just about any skin irritation and it almost always helps!