up & up Hand Wash Dish Soap - Unscented - 24 oz uploaded by Dee S.up & up Hand Wash Dish Soap - Unscented - 24 oz uploaded by Loren S.

BY UP & UP

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Up & up hand wash dish soap - unscented - 24 oz see more...

Dee S.
This stuff is great- as you can see, it still does everything you want a dish soap to do, but without the artificial scents and dyes. Super affordable. My only complaint is that it is a bit drying on the hands, but I will continue to buy.
member-1ba09
Oakland
This is a great basic dish soap and perfect for people with chemical scent sensitivity. Cleans your dishes as it should. Honestly I didn’t buy this, my ex left it on my front porch after I kicked him out as some sort of apology gift or consolation prize? Dish soap?! But, still, it works great and is probably buy it again.
Phederine L.
STAMFORD, CT
It works just like a regular soap.  I don’t care about that it isn’t name brand. I am a college student and i don’t feel like paying big money for name brand soap. If i have something that is really greasy then i will use a name brand soap because it’s a bit more aggressive
Breanna B.
Wake Forest , NC
I always thought it was strange to have scented dish soap and figured it probably wasn’t the best thing in the world to be eating fragrance which is why I bought this. It works as well as Dawn and I feel better using it.
Loren S.
Ravenna, OH
My go to for dish soap! I love that it's free of dyes and perfumes because of my sensitive skin. It cleans really well but it doesn't have a scent to it. I'm very happy with it and if you're in the market for chemical free products, give this a shot!
Robyn B.
I love all Target products, but the dish soap is one I get regularly. Can't beat the quality and price of up & up products.
Jennifer J.
Love this! I use this everyday to wash dishes. Its safe enough that i also use it to wash my kiddos stuff.
Britney D.
Tulare, CA
Cleans my dishes lathers well and doesn’t have any weird scents or added colors. Use this always.