HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsUp & Up
Hair, Skin, & Nail Supplement Gummies - Strawberry - 120ct - Up&Up

Up & Up Hair, Skin, & Nail Supplement Gummies - Strawberry - 120ct - Up&Up

NULL

Does this have any bad interactions with allergy meds and/or depression, anxiety, mental health medications?
Start your review of Up & Up Hair, Skin, & Nail Supplement Gummies - Strawberry - 120ct - Up&Up!
Adrianna S.
Purchased at: Target
Awesome! These taste good & make me feel better. They are better then other brands .
Celeste H.
Killeen, TX
I like these gummies. Do they work... not really sure but I keep trying and hoping. They taste great and are affordable
Rachel F.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of the most affordable beauty supplements I’ve found. It tastes pretty good and the texture of the gummy is good too. I’m not totally sure how effective it’s been on my hair and skin, but I have noticed my nails have seemed extra strong and healthy
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
I take two of these with my coffee and women’s multivitamin every morning. I love love love it. My nails get compliments all the time and they grow so strong and healthy! My hair went through a phase of thinning and every since i started these I’m seeing a positive difference!
Bandit M.
chicago
Up & Up Hair, Skin, & Nail Supplement Gummies - Strawberry - 120ct - Up&Up uploaded by Bandit M.
These taste great! The texture is perfect and doesn’t get stuck in my teeth. Works really well for me too.
Reagan B.
Started taking when my nails became fragile and I was losing hair! After just a few months my nails became nice and strong again and I noticed less hair falling out!
Pretty B.
unknownn
Loved it!!! Doesn’t taste fake ! Super fruity! Totally recommend !! And very affordable!!
JACLYN M.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the "generic version" off these and I think they taste and work just like the expensive name brand version. I have noticed my nails growing a little faster than usual as for the rest of the claims I think I need to use it a little longer to give a fair review so I will update at a later date.
Maryann C.
jacksonville
I love it and I would recommend to friends and family great deal I would buy it again
Kyndall W.
Rossville
Great flavor and I love that it’s a gummy! I haven’t noticed a difference yet but I’m hoping it works for me!