BY UP & UP #58 in Hair Regrowth

The up & up hair regrowth treatment is formulated to treat thinning hair and hair loss. It has minioxidil topical solution usp 2% to help stimulate hair growth by revitalizing the hair follicles. This women's hair regrowth treatment pack has three 2-fl oz. Bottles that last 3 months. Applicator included. see more...

• Does. This product work very well? An if so how long till u see r...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lost my hair temporarily due to a stress disorder and my doctor recommended this. I've used the regular rogaine as well and this stuff works just as well. I don't notice any difference. It's a little messy to apply but I don't think there's any other way to apply it that's not messy lol.
Ashley M.
GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My opinion on this product is that it doesn't really help with hair grow it didn't really affect any part and it was very affordable but not the best and it's kind of messy but somewhat easy to use and I will not buy this again
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another dud product from my grandma's experience...this time there wasn't even any hair that grew and fell, there was no hair at all! This is basically just a bunch of vitamins thrown together, not guaranteed hair growth at all.
Sheyanne I.
Roswell, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does. This product work very well? An if so how long till u see results.