BY UP & UP

The training pants from up & up are the best when it comes to potty training your child. They come in a pack of 58 pieces and feature wetness indicator, pull-on design and easy open sides. see more...

• Do the up and up brand work as well as pampers pull ups? ...3 Answers
Eri H.
Long beach
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This pull up is better than the huggie brand . The huggie brand always left red on my childs behind but this one doesn’t plus the size is true to size.. unlike pampers brand it’s too small .. so I perfer up&up cheaper , true to size , holds pee doesn’t come out . Child can sleep in them . 20$ for the whole box lasts me like 3 weeks
Patricia  A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely seen these in target and was uncertain due to my daughter being allergic to the huggies brand, but these are affordable i only experience “ bust through “ is when she’s sleeping at night and age don’t go to bed with a dry one on .. i get the 70 count for $20 can’t beat it!!!
Kelly P.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Such a good deal for pull-ups! They work just as well as anything else, they're reasonably priced, they have the sides that pull apart to make it a million times easier to take off. My daughter loves the designs on them too.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just recently purchased these for my daughter. I shuddered at the price of huggies pull ups and pampers brand of training pants so I decided to gamble on these. I am SUPER happy with them.
They have adorable designs and they have tear away sides (a must when potty training- pampers training pants do not have this feature!)
They are soft and seem to be comfortable. The price is right! I am very pleased with this product and will be buying only these from now on.
Lauren S.
Riverside, CA
Used these for my daughter while she was potty training. Loved them! I found that some training pants were uncomfortable for her but these she found easy to use and if she did have an accident they didn't leak!
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I was very happy with these. I think they work just as well as the name brand for our family. My daughter loves that she can put them on and off by herself. And I like that they are less expensive.
Kaoutar R.
cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just bought these diapers for my daughter , they are very good quality no leaks or rushes ... So far so good ..... And veeeeery good price
Monique B.
McKinney, TX
Used these with both of my girls and I loved them. Even though they weren't the popular brand, they still held up well and didn't come apart.
Amanda S.
Ankeny, IA
We used these pull ups while potty training our toddler and they worked great. Easy to take on and off! Great price as well.
Virginia L.
Montague, MI
Do the up and up brand work as well as pampers pull ups? My daughter is a heavy wetter at night and I'm looking for something that will not leak.