BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Fruit of the earth aloe vera gel 2oz see more...

• I've heard that aloe Vera is good for helping with acne. ...2 Answers
  • I've heard alot of people say that this helps fade dark m...1 Answers
  • For those who use this as a moisturizer: I love this stuf...1 Answers
Up & Up Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel 2oz
  • "Great after sun treatment!! Saved me from massive amounts of pain and peeling associated with bad sunburns! Gives fast relief, cooling, hydrating and inexpensive." in 5 reviews
Jessica G.
Racine, WI
I love this Aloe Vera! I began using this about 3 weeks ago when I heard of the benefits aloe vera has on the skin, specifically for acne-prone skin. I have been using this product twice a day, after I cleanse my skin and use a toner. It works GREAT as a moisturizer! It doesn't feel thick or greasy, and I love the way it kind of "Cools" my skin!

My skin is appearing to me as more evenly-toned, less red, more glowy, and SO smooth and bouncy. A little bit of this goes a LONG way. I will definitely keep using this product daily to help my skin!

Be sure to keep away from your eyes, sometimes the "cooling" effect makes me eyes burn a bit!!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I looove this gel!
There’s so many great things about it.
First of all it is great for sunburn. The affected area becomes less painful and heals quickly. Plus the cold gel on top of burnt skin is the best feeling!!!

Second of all, it’s a 100% gel with no alcohol in it to dry the skin.

Third, it’s amazing under your moisturizer or used as a mask to fight dry skin and skin redness. I have red patches of dry skin on my face and this product has certainly helped calm my skin.

The product is super affordable as well. I believe mine was $2-$3 from Walmart!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this because I mix this with castor oil and put it on my eyebrows to grow my brows faster and I think it’s working. I got the idea from Bretman Rock because that’s what he did to grow his brows. I also use this during cheer competitions to make my pony tail look clean and make sure I have no flyaways because on the back it said it can be used as hair gel. I also used this for when I had a sunburn. I recommend this because there is so many uses for this.
Karen O.
This Aloe Vera gel does wonders for the skin!It gives nearly the same result as using raw aloe gel.I apply this on my face with a cotton pad after washing my face at night.Tightens my pores and when i wake up i have this natural, non-greasy glow(And i have super oily skin). definitely helps with fighting acne.I've seen that acne scars heal better, with less hyperpigmentation left behind.
Brittany M.
I love using aloe Vera gel as my daily moisturizer, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and the tackiness it leaves once it dries down does so good to the foundation because it has something to stick onto. so if you’re looking for a good natural moisturizer, I highly recommend trying out aloe Vera gel
jessica s.
I really love to use this as a toner because it evens out my skin tone and removes any redness. It’s also tacky which makes it great for pruning makeup such as foundation. Though I did say it was tacky it’s totally weightless on the face. It’s a great moisturizer, toner and primer which is why I’ll buy it again.
Sarah H.
Lititz, PA
This is such a great product to have. It is my go-to and the price is extremely affordable. I use it for 3 things. 1. Sunburn 2. After face wax..I put this on overnight and the next day bc my face always gets super dry. 3. Hair gel! Yes i said hair gel. If you have wavy hair this must be your go to. I am currently trying the curly girl method and this is what I've been using & it's been working amazingly! I even got my finance to start using it! You can never go wrong with this Aloe Vera Gel 🤗🤗😍😍😎😎
Makayla M.
Palmer, MA
I absolutely love this brand of aloe vera gel! It’s pure aloe vera, and I use this daily as a moisturizer. It feels amazing on my skin and seems to have helped clear up my acne, as it moisturizes my sensitive skin without breaking me out.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Lindsey H.
This is a great aloe to use after being sun burnt. It goes on clear and doesn’t stain. The colored aloe like the blue and green ones tend to leave a blue or green residue on my skin after applying. However this product doesn’t! Very soothing as well!
Emily J.
I've heard that aloe Vera is good for helping with acne. Will this kind work? Has anyone tried it and how do you use it for your acne?
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Does this help with acne?
Bianca M.
Sacramento, CA
Does it help get rid of scarring and dark spots? If so, is there any tips or tricks recommended to speed up the process
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
For those who use this as a moisturizer: I love this stuff for after sun care or healing cracked heels but I've never used it on my face as a moisturizer before. Recently I had a skin peel done and it has left me with chapped skin around my eyes nose and mouth. Everything I use only made it worse so I started using this aloe to calm and heal my face but my skin feels drier. My question is, does this stuff make your skin dry and flakey?
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I've heard alot of people say that this helps fade dark marks caused by acne. Can someone truly say that it worked? And if so, how long did it take for you to see results?