BY UP & UP

Find tanning and sun protection at Target.com! Fruit of the earth aloe vera gel 2oz see more...

• I've heard that aloe Vera is good for helping with acne. Will thi...2 Answers
  • For those who use this as a moisturizer: I love this stuff for af...1 Answers
  • Does this help with acne? 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Christina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel helped my sunburn so much last summer at the lake! It was cool and soothing once in the skin and made my skin feel cold after it dried up. I had minimal peeling with this gel
Jasmine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a skin issue on my chest that requires me to wear sunscreen because I burn easily. I recently this summer forgot to put sunscreen on and this was a life saver. I burned pretty badly and this took away the stinging pain and helped a lot with the peeling. The price is great and a little goes along way!
Ericka C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aloe gel is a must have in your body care routine, trust me it will change your life!!! It works perfecr when trying to ligthen dark spots on the face & body. Paired with the Ponds dark spot correcting cream your darks spots clear up in a matter of weeks.
Angelica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Aloe Vera Gel not only is alcohol-free and doesn’t have any toxic chemicals but it’s my secret tool for a long lasting and glowing makeup primer. Can last up to 8 hours for a fresh looking makeup.
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Not only is it a great sunburn relieving product, but it is also a great moisturizer. I have very dry skin and ever since I started applying it to my face I have noticed less breakouts, and healthy looking skin!
Krysteen P.
Dolton
This product work great for curing and getting rid of  acne  and treating dark mark and scars.  Aloe vera gel help me control my acne especially when I am on my maustural. After I order it the first time I kept on buying cause it low for it price and do the same thing as the other products.
Rachel R.
I don’t tend to burn much, but when I do get a sunburn, it’s pretty bad and usually on my face. This sunscreen has repeatedly helped my skin to gently recover from the sun damage.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I have been using this for about three weeks or so now. I am using it after I use witch hazel as a toner, to help with inflammation and redness from my acne spots. I notice that it makes my skin feel tighter (which I don't mind) and I have noticed a slight change in my acne (fingers crossed I am not imagining it). I will continue to see what changes happen with the rest of the product in my bottle. Fingers crossed it also helps with my acne scars.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at Walmart because I had a horrible allergic reaction and that caused me to have bumps, dry, irritated skin. I saw that Aloe Vera will help soothe the irritation. I used it and the next morning, my skin is almost back to normal! I am so happy with my purchase! The only con is that it burns if you put it around your eye area, so be very careful. If you ever have irritated skin, give this a try.
Christien N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I stopped using moisturizer this summer as the one i usually use have been feeling really greasy on my face lately. I've been using this stuff instead and boy has it been a life saver. I use this every day and night after applying toner and it has also been helping with any acne and acne scarring!! Keeps my oily face under control and doubles as an amazing primer too! Just make sure to avoid this stuff around your eyes. Even though it states that it has "no alcohol," it burns/stings like hell for some reason :0
I also use this after i epilate and it soothes my skin immediately. Also good for burns too B)
Emily J.
I've heard that aloe Vera is good for helping with acne. Will this kind work? Has anyone tried it and how do you use it for your acne?
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
Does this help with acne?
Bianca M.
Rio Linda, CA
Does it help get rid of scarring and dark spots? If so, is there any tips or tricks recommended to speed up the process
Mandi M.
Henderson, NV
For those who use this as a moisturizer: I love this stuff for after sun care or healing cracked heels but I've never used it on my face as a moisturizer before. Recently I had a skin peel done and it has left me with chapped skin around my eyes nose and mouth. Everything I use only made it worse so I started using this aloe to calm and heal my face but my skin feels drier. My question is, does this stuff make your skin dry and flakey?