BY UP & UP

Compares to vitafusion fiberwell gummy. Contains 5 mg of fiber per serving. sugar free. Natural flavors. Made in the usa. *this product is not distributed by church & dwight co., inc., owner of the registered trademark vitafusion. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "And they taste good and are inexpensive!" in 1 review
  • "These taste great and are a very reasonable price!" in 1 review
Jenifer M.
Jacksonville
Two a day of these delicious gummies will keep your pipes clean and running like clock work!! By far the tastiest fiber gummies I’ve tried and the prices was very reasonable and I’ll will be continuing to stock my medicine cabinet with these!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
Life changing! Great flavor, great price, and works amazing! You need a good fiber supplement in your life to stay healthy and regular. These gummies are a must have. Once you have been taking them for about a week, there is no issue with gas. Your body just needs to adjust to getting regular. So very easy to take! Love love love these! Highly recommend!
Cristy T.
I eat fiber gummies everyday to keep up my digestive health. I'm not very considerate at watching my fiber intake, I just eat whatever I have or craving without paying attention to the nutrients. Thus, leaving me constipated sometimes! These are amazing, taste great and does exactly what I need it to. I'll be purchasing forever
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Now, the taste is great! I'm not too sure about the powdery feeling my mouth gets every time I eat one! I love them because they taste just like fruit snacks and I bought them while shopping at Target. It's an effective way to get your vitamins in while still getting to have and enjoy a piece of candy!
Sarah M.
BELLFLOWER, CA
Taste like candy!
I take fiver refualarly to keep my digestive system on track. These are great! Taste yummy and I'm getting my daily fiber!
heather r.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love taking these. The fiber helps me stay full throughout the day and the gummy part is great I hate taking pills
Marquea J.
Chilhowie, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Had to start taking fiber after I had colitis and these were great. Very affordable. Easy to chew and taste great
Allyson P.
Gummies are always a super fun way to get your vitamins even if you are an adult! They taste great too!
Olivia M.
Really good for digestive health, and they are really good tasting if you don't like to swallow pills.
Rachel C.
If you don't get a lot of fiber in your diet you need to take these. They give you what you beed
Shoua T.
Are these gummy supplements hard to chew?
Melissa H.
Do these taste OK
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert
How is the taste of this product?
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
How well does these supplements work?