BY UP & UP

Compares to vitafusion fiberwell gummy. Contains 5 mg of fiber per serving. sugar free. Natural flavors. Made in the usa. *this product is not distributed by church & dwight co., inc., owner of the registered trademark vitafusion. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "These taste great and are a very reasonable price!" in 1 review
  • "And they taste good and are inexpensive!" in 1 review
Jenifer M.
Jacksonville
Two a day of these delicious gummies will keep your pipes clean and running like clock work!! By far the tastiest fiber gummies I’ve tried and the prices was very reasonable and I’ll will be continuing to stock my medicine cabinet with these!
Cristy T.
I eat fiber gummies everyday to keep up my digestive health. I'm not very considerate at watching my fiber intake, I just eat whatever I have or craving without paying attention to the nutrients. Thus, leaving me constipated sometimes! These are amazing, taste great and does exactly what I need it to. I'll be purchasing forever
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Now, the taste is great! I'm not too sure about the powdery feeling my mouth gets every time I eat one! I love them because they taste just like fruit snacks and I bought them while shopping at Target. It's an effective way to get your vitamins in while still getting to have and enjoy a piece of candy!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Life changing! Great flavor, great price, and works amazing! You need a good fiber supplement in your life to stay healthy and regular. These gummies are a must have. Once you have been taking them for about a week, there is no issue with gas. Your body just needs to adjust to getting regular. So very easy to take! Love love love these! Highly recommend!
Rejane K.
I love these Fiber gummies. They taste delicious and work pretty well. I use daily and my tummy works like a clock. I have used famous brands and didn't work so well like this brand works. I am very surprised that I would love a product that doesn't belong to any famous brand!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
We have been buying these for my oldest child for several years now. They taste just as great as the national brand, and work just as well, also. Definitely much cheaper than the national brand as well. If you are looking for great quality and much lower price, I recommend up &I up fruit flavored fiber gummies.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a great, cheaper alternative to the brand name fiber supplements. They contain no gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts or soy so they are safe for most people with allergens. I do enjoy the fruity flavors. These are an easy, enjoyable way to get my fiber in.
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
Love these things! They taste like candy which can be dangerous because if you're like me you'll want to snack on them ;) I felt like they aided in digestion and yet we're still gentle on the system!
Ashley C.
Buckeye, AZ
These taste great! I am a kid at heart & will always choose gummy supplements. Haha. I also love the Up&Up brand. They are affordable plus Target has many coupons for their Up&Up brand & the Target Red Card for even more savings.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love these gummy's they really work! Tastes is good and they are not expensive to buy either. My husband and I have them every morning to help keep us regular
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
How do these taste?
Shoua T.
Are these gummy supplements hard to chew?
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
Do these taste OK
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How is the taste of this product?
Angelina V.
Pomona, CA
How is the flavor on these?