Up & Up Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets - Up&Up?

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Up & Up Fresh Linen Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets - Up&Up?!
Works as well as more expensive brands. The smell is nice and clean. I like that they come in very large quantities. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Johnstown , OH
A good quality fabric softener sheet. I love to save money with store brands and this is a good brand. I have been noticing that their prices are not too less then name brands t Recommend
Denver, CO
It’s a dryer sheet. It smells like a dryer sheet. I haven’t purchased name brand dryer sheets in a long time. I just want the clothes to be static free out of the dryer.
Honomu, HI
I love these dryer sheets, it’s the only ones I will buy because it is a great value for the price and it does exactly what it’s supposed to, keep clothes from getting wrinkled, soften and freshen. I would definitely recommend it!
Raleigh
So cheap and work really well. I find my clothes aren’t very wrinkled when they come out of the dryer and I only have to use one sheet. These usually last me a while and I find they reduce the static well.
Target does it again. These are cheap and work great. I only use up & up brand dryer sheets because I refuse to pay more for something that doesn’t need to cost so much. They have a nice variety of smells and are great!
Glendale, AZ
Let me just be real honest, I bought these because well I was at target and couldnt see myself paying what they wanted for the name brand dryer sheets 😂😂 and actually ended up liking them alot. They smell amazing
Lynnwood, WA
This is our go to dryer sheet brand. Only need one sheet per load and leaves clothes smelling amazing. The price is great and far cheaper than competitors. We will continue to use this and I recommend to others!
Buena Park, CA
These dryer sheets work great, the scent is nice and of course the price is much less than buying name brand, very affordable. I will repurchase and I would recommend these.
Long Beach, CA
Love these ! Great price and get the job done ! Smell great and prevent my clothes from getting all “staticky”. I get compliments all the time about how clean my clothes smells and I’m sure it’s because of these dryer sheets . I also throw these into my closet to keep my clothes smelling fresh

Looking for your answer?